The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name), The forum generates income from marketing, adsense, and membership. please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it.

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

Garmin Mobile XT for CE5 and CE6

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Garmin Mobile XT for CE5 and CE6

I'm just remove the garmin XT v5.03 and i'm down grade it to v5.02. It's work fine for my gps unit. My device china unit brand Touch has 500 MHz and 64 ram. Remember don't overload your memory card.. the speed will be slow. Now i can use my device only Garmin and papago X5 SE smoothly. To you guys, please give it a try and remember backup all your memory software before you do anything same as me. Good luck

Comment

where to download the GMXT 5.02?

Comment

Can someone help me here? Can I install XT to the SD card of my Chinese PDA/GPS device running WinCE5? Do I need to do anything special to get it to work? When I installed it to the card and pointed to garminxt.exe, nothing happens.
        Thanks.

Comment

hello, I'm trying to install garmin on navigon in 1310, with miopocket, but Garmin does not start and crashes the software, where can I change the resolution, this will be the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by peejayw View Post
            Can someone help me here? Can I install XT to the SD card of my Chinese PDA/GPS device running WinCE5? Do I need to do anything special to get it to work? When I installed it to the card and pointed to garminxt.exe, nothing happens.
            Thanks.
            u can try to correct your card name in \Garmin\Garmin\GarminDevice.xml

Comment

Originally posted by paulo View Post
              hello, I'm trying to install garmin on navigon in 1310, with miopocket, but Garmin does not start and crashes the software, where can I change the resolution, this will be the problem?
              the app is only for 480 x272

Comment

Originally posted by bluesky2k View Post
                the app is only for 480 x272
                ok, thanks for the reply, you know where I can get one garmin software, which runs on navigon 1310, with miopocket or otherwise?
                thanks

Comment

Links Rapidshare. NO PASS.

Code:
                  http://rapidshare.com/files/399079265/GarminXT5.03.rar

Comment

is there a Garmin 800x480 version too ? i tried to Change the script to 800x480 but when loading maps MFM it will have a pop out saying that map resolution is having problem

Comment

hi guys... i got a YFatlas4 Wince6
                      everytime i press the garmin.exe it wont open.. i alraedy tried the garmin.xml steps also cannot.. any ideas?

Comment

Re: Garmin Mobile XT for WINCE6

It works but still with old problem. Total, Driving and stopped time in "second", not in hrs, min, sec. Arriving time not in real time. Should be say arrived at 2:30pm

Comment

Originally posted by mayday View Post
                          where to download the GMXT 5.02?

Comment

Comment

try http://gpsunderground.com/forum/show...erfect-working

Comment

hi all sifu's,
                                i manage to run on garmin 5.02w on my car player, under my sd card folder >sd card> Garmin>'Garmin files'.. did i need to change the folder name? i manage to run but unable to connect to gps even i put in sw.unl file and i couldnt read the map as well (which i download from mfm) is there different version of map for win ce? pls help..
                                Thks

Comment

Working...
                                X