mobile navigon 7.. for PDA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mobile navigon 7.. for PDA

Hello, i would like to have mobile navigator 7.3 or 7.4 on my PDA but i don't know where to find it?
    Is there anybobdy who can help me, thank you.

Re: mobile navigon 7.. for PDA

Comment

Here's the files for NM 7.3.0 RC1.27 which support ALL size formats - 240x320 (HTC TyTN II Tested OK), 480x640 (HTC Diamond - only working with Q4 2009 for now) and many of the newer phones 480x800 (HTC Touch Pro2 Tested OK but HD2 only working with Q4 2009 maps and nfs files)[/b]. This covers ALL the files necessary to get the software working without the MAP folder, which can be got below.

http://rapidshare.com/files/35987804...LRes.part1.rar
      http://rapidshare.com/files/35987805...LRes.part2.rar
      http://rapidshare.com/files/360282235/2577.rar (the AutoInstall Directory)

Unrar and copy to your microSD card and insert into your device and it will auto install.

For other non-HTC devices (like Samsung Omnia), try installing these files WITHOUT any map folder. It's good news if the software runs and says that no MAP folder is found. If you don't get that far, then I don't believe there is anything else we can do - just go and buy a HTC !!

Here are the Q4 2009 NFS and Landmark Files (HTC Diamond and HD2 devices)
      http://rapidshare.com/files/31245738...iles.part1.rar
      http://rapidshare.com/files/31245739...iles.part2.rar

Comment

Hello
        Help

How to install navigation software on the navigon GPS (Car DVD Player Win CE 6)

Thanks

Comment

Navigon on 320 X 480 HVGA support?

Comment

Originally posted by championc View Post
            Here's the files for NM 7.3.0 RC1.27 which support ALL size formats - 240x320 (HTC TyTN II Tested OK), 480x640 (HTC Diamond - only working with Q4 2009 for now) and many of the newer phones 480x800 (HTC Touch Pro2 Tested OK but HD2 only working with Q4 2009 maps and nfs files)[/b]. This covers ALL the files necessary to get the software working without the MAP folder, which can be got below.

http://rapidshare.com/files/35987804...LRes.part1.rar
            http://rapidshare.com/files/35987805...LRes.part2.rar
            http://rapidshare.com/files/360282235/2577.rar (the AutoInstall Directory)

Unrar and copy to your microSD card and insert into your device and it will auto install.

For other non-HTC devices (like Samsung Omnia), try installing these files WITHOUT any map folder. It's good news if the software runs and says that no MAP folder is found. If you don't get that far, then I don't believe there is anything else we can do - just go and buy a HTC !!

Here are the Q4 2009 NFS and Landmark Files (HTC Diamond and HD2 devices)
            http://rapidshare.com/files/31245738...iles.part1.rar
            http://rapidshare.com/files/31245739...iles.part2.rar
            Hello to all. This is my first post.

I have d/l all of the files, unpacked them and installed them on my micro SD card. I am using an HTC HD2 with the stock ROM on O2.

The software auto installed and started when I pressed the Navigon icon. My problem is that all instructions are in Dutch and I cannot find a set-up or tools menu to change the language to English.

Can anyone offer any pointers?

Comment

OK, so after an interesting couple of hours messing around I finally found the settings menu and changed to English. Please don't ask me what I did because I could not describe it.

Anyway, my next challenge is to find a way to get this to work in landscape instead of portrait because so I can use my existing phone holder. Any ideas?

Comment

I have HD2. I put NAVIGON folder on my SD and 2577 folder to. I install Navigon but when I lunch it it doesn't work.
                Could you help me ?
                What was the Q4 2009 NFS files ? Where I did put them ?

Comment

Anyone where I can get Navigon Mobile Navigator 2.6 with north america maps?

Comment

Hello, i have now MN 7.4 on my PDA with the Europe q1 2011 map.
                    But now i get a message 'the system couldn't find a memory card'.
                    Is there anybody who knows what i can do about that, thank you.

Comment

Hello, it is working but now i'm looking for speechrecognition. Does anybofy knows how to fix the speechrecognition? Thank you.

Comment

Hello, its working fine with me on Htc HD2, got q1 2010 maps on, the only thing that i don't like is the buttuns thay are to big, on an 800X480 res, any pointer, to fixs this?

Comment

Hi All, new to this Forum, so bare with me! seems i cant start a new thead either so hope you dont mind me posting on this one, i did try searching but with little success

Righty, its regarding, Navigon for Windows Phone devices Version 4.1

It works great, and im really impressed with it, but im a little bit stuck with a couple of things
                          Im trying to update the data and maps to newer versions, the ones that auto download are Q1 2011, so ive downloaded the latest maps from here and various other things, namely several NFS files.

I think i have a general understanding of the various files, and from what i can tell almost everything goes in to the Data folder, The Map folder only contains the maps...

Firstly FYI, you cant just dump the new ones in and modify the XML file sizes, it has a fit and overwrites them also make sure you rename your map file, eg United_Kingom needs changed to United Kindom or that deletes everything

So far ive been able to add Brunnel back on and new map, but it needs to be done one at a time, and you have to load the program after each transfer.

So i guess my question is, the other files, are any device specific and thus not needed for My device? anyone know where the GTA file goes on a WP7 device? the file names appear to be different on WP devices too so does anyone know if any of these need changed and if so what too?

Country Profiles
                          MapDrawer
                          POICATS
                          Realityview
                          TMC
                          Basicphonemefetcher
                          GTACitymodels_GBR

Im going to keep trying one file at a time but its a pain in the arse, if it does go wrong, you have to start from the beginning, Delete app>Install app> download default files>restart>transfer map>load app>transfer Brunnel> load app>etc

so if anyone can help rule out some files or knows if they need renamed it could save me a huge amount of time!

Happy New year!

Comment

Originally posted by Slovenc88 View Post
                            Hello, its working fine with me on Htc HD2, got q1 2010 maps on, the only thing that i don't like is the buttuns thay are to big, on an 800X480 res, any pointer, to fixs this?
                            Install Windows phone 7 on your HD2, Navigon 4.1 works a treat!

Comment

Originally posted by dazza9075 View Post
                              Hi All, new to this Forum, so bare with me! seems i cant start a new thead either so hope you dont mind me posting on this one, i did try searching but with little success

Righty, its regarding, Navigon for Windows Phone devices Version 4.1

It works great, and im really impressed with it, but im a little bit stuck with a couple of things
                              Im trying to update the data and maps to newer versions, the ones that auto download are Q1 2011, so ive downloaded the latest maps from here and various other things, namely several NFS files.

I think i have a general understanding of the various files, and from what i can tell almost everything goes in to the Data folder, The Map folder only contains the maps...

Firstly FYI, you cant just dump the new ones in and modify the XML file sizes, it has a fit and overwrites them also make sure you rename your map file, eg United_Kingom needs changed to United Kindom or that deletes everything

So far ive been able to add Brunnel back on and new map, but it needs to be done one at a time, and you have to load the program after each transfer.

So i guess my question is, the other files, are any device specific and thus not needed for My device? anyone know where the GTA file goes on a WP7 device? the file names appear to be different on WP devices too so does anyone know if any of these need changed and if so what too?

Country Profiles
                              MapDrawer
                              POICATS
                              Realityview
                              TMC
                              Basicphonemefetcher
                              GTACitymodels_GBR

Im going to keep trying one file at a time but its a pain in the arse, if it does go wrong, you have to start from the beginning, Delete app>Install app> download default files>restart>transfer map>load app>transfer Brunnel> load app>etc

so if anyone can help rule out some files or knows if they need renamed it could save me a huge amount of time!

Happy New year!
                              Hi our new friend.... you can download this version: MN7.4.2Build802-PDAv27 to your HD2 phone, it works like a' treat :-)
                              https://rs778tl2.rapidshare.com/#!do...02FB0A391E|0|0
                              Try this out :-)
                              Last edited by ScorpioPirate; 6th January 2012, 13:14.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X