The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name), The forum generates income from marketing, adsense, and membership. please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it.

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

What builds will work with 2200T?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What builds will work with 2200T?

I have the 2200T and I'd like to know what builds will work with this unit, so that I can get all the features working? I've tried the 743-793 build and it comes with TMC, landmark view 3D, I have Zagat POI installed, curve warner, speed camera detection, etc. The only thing I can get working out of all of these is the TMC. Are there any other builds I can try that will get everything working? I have all of the codes in the device.xml file so I don't think that is the problem. BTW, when I use the 743-793 build it turns my 2200T into a 2310. Anyway, thanks for any help on this.
Working...
X