• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MN 7.4.3 with TMC Pro - TS7000T/71xx Edition

MN 7.4.3 with TMC Pro - TS7000T/71xx

Description:
    SD-Ready version MN7 (7.4.3 from 2310) with TMC Pro

Copy the "SD" Folder content to your SD Card and overwrite all the settings and dll files in the NAVIGON directory with included files in 7000/7100 folder.
    Copy the language you want (see download below) to NAVIGON\language_files and sound files to NAVIGON\sounds
    place your own maps in the NAVIGON\maps folder
    All .nfs files are included in this package (Q1_2010 and Q2_2010 Version)

How to change the language?
    In Navigon go to Optionen -> Einstellungen -> Allgemein -> 3 von 4 -> Sprache. And change to your preferred language
    Alternatively after first start open NAVIGON\Settings\UserSettingsLanguage.xml with text editor and change "ger-DEU" to "eng-USA" or "eng-GBR"

What do you need?
    - language filessound filesFeatures:
    City View3D, Landmark View3D, MyRoutes, Reality View Pro, Lane Assistant Pro, Spoken TMC, TMC Routing Info,
    Real Roadsign Pro, CurveWarner, Clever Parking, POI Click, Text-to-Speech, Premium TMC

NOT INCLUDED: Panorama 3D, VoiceControl, Bluetooth

Tested Devices:
    - Becker 7827, 7928, 7977, Be-Z101, Z-103, Z201 [7000T Version]
    - Medion PNA 465t, PNA 470, P4410, P4210, P4425, E4430, E4435, P5235, P5430 [7000T Version]
    - NavGear GT43 [7000T Version] !only with NL-316R TMC Receiver!
    - Transonic TS 7000T [7000T Version]
    - Navigon 7100, 7110 [71xx Version]
    - Chicago 9000 [71xx Version]
    - Bluemedia BM6600 [7000T Version]
    - SUNGOO 43.1 [7000T Version]
    - Bluemedia BM6600 [7000T Version]

Download
    MN7.4.3 with TMC Pro - TS7000T/7100 (Rapidshare, 193MB)
    MN7.4.3 all Language and Sound Files (Rapidshare, 200MB)

THX to ObiX, KaenGuruH, eduardo1, 2much, michaelm_007, djmokel

Last edited by fraggy; 21st May 2010, 06:59. Reason: language instruction

Re: MN 7.4.3 with TMC Pro - TS7000T/71xx Edition

Hi!
    Thanks for the upload..
    I'm a newbie and got a question , how do I change the language to English??? Right know is in German..

Thanks

Comment

Comment

Can i use this on a 7100 in USA? Do I have to modify something to use USA+Canda maps/POIs? Can I keep English, french, spanish voice options?

Comment

Thanks for the sound files... They work grate..
          Keep the good work....

Comment

Originally posted by bob514 View Post
            Can i use this on a 7100 in USA? Do I have to modify something to use USA+Canda maps/POIs? Can I keep English, french, spanish voice options?
            Yes they do, I got a 7100 and I just installed this today and use it with the 2010 USA maps and it work...!

Comment

did everything as explained, put my US maps in root directory (like on my original card), programs starts loading, some german questions for km/miles and 12/24 h options but then I get a mesage in german:
              "es konte keine Karte gefunden werden" which Google translates into :" Konte is no map found"
              I'm guessing the program cannot find the maps? where should I put them? I believe these are q3 2009 maps
              I can't even get to change the langua option yet!

Comment

got a little further, placed maps in /maps folder, but all my messages are in german!
                where is language option?

I do notice in my lower right box "allgemein" where I get to choose between miles/km, 12/24h and Petra or Sabine voices I have 3 setup lines without ay options and pressing the "information wrench" crashes the navigon

Comment

Hi Bob

you have to download the language+sound files too. Copy the language you want to NAVIGON\language_files and sound files to NAVIGON\sounds
                  place your new maps in the NAVIGON\maps folder

In Navigon go to Optionen -> Einstellungen -> Allgemein -> 3 von 4 -> Sprache. And change to your preferred language
                  Alternatively open NAVIGON\Settings\UserSettingsLanguage.xml with text editor and change "ger-DEU" to "eng-USA"

Comment

Hi
                    fraggy

So far everything is good except that the Zagat poi are not showing up! any ideas, I install them in the poi folders, but when look in my navigon 7100 for poi near me it only show the one in the map no Zagat.
                    Any idea on what to do??
                    Thanks.

Comment

Thank you Fraggy for the very detailed explanation.

Got it to the point where I can change the menu and use multiple languages.

However, when I press "Show MAp" I get a blank screen

(in options: it finds the North AMerica maps Q3 2009 that I loaded into Navigon/map)

When I choose a destination it calculates it but then I get: Fatal Application Error
                      Application navigon.exe has performed illegal operation and will be shut down
                      Program: navigon.exe
                      Exception 0xc0000005
                      Address: 00493200

I restarted on a new SD card and same error msg. What can it be?
                      I overwrote original poicats, and Lanmark_EU with North American equivalent for Q3 maps but no success

Comment

Comment

I have Transonic PNA-7000T and i get above program working, BUT if i replace original files with content of 7000 folder then i get "Application navigon.exe has performed illegal operation...and reset"..
                          In any case i can't get GPS working, it just performs search for satellites forever...
                          What is the GPS port setting for that device?

Comment

I've been busy an away from this site but I just wanted to say I finally got the newer Q1 2010 maps and all works pefectly on 7100.... still have to test out the TMC

Thank you fraggy for eveything!

PS: is it possible to run both NA + European (or any other country) maps on a single SD card? how would one separate both maps systems/POIS?

Comment

Hi, bob, I have the same problem that u have "fetal application error". Cam you please tell me how you fix it? just use new. Maps?

And btw, where you download them?

Thanks.

Originally posted by bob514 View Post
                              I've been busy an away from this site but I just wanted to say I finally got the newer Q1 2010 maps and all works pefectly on 7100.... still have to test out the TMC

Thank you fraggy for eveything!

PS: is it possible to run both NA + European (or any other country) maps on a single SD card? how would one separate both maps systems/POIS?

Comment

Working...
                              X