Navigon 7310

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navigon 7310

Hy i have navigon 7310 and i had a accident with files on it and i would like to know where can i get software for navigon. I tried Navigon fresh but no lock it says that it needs files but i deleted unfortunaly.

Any help??!!

Re: Navigon 7310

You need navigon 7.4.2 PNA google it then look for maps on here

Comment

Originally posted by Slivkosi View Post
      Hy i have navigon 7310 and i had a accident with files on it and i would like to know where can i get software for navigon. I tried Navigon fresh but no lock it says that it needs files but i deleted unfortunaly.

Any help??!!
      here is alink to download version 742 build 802 for 7310 http://www.mediafire.com/file/imyz2z...-73x0_72x0.rar

Comment

Thank you very much ))))), do you maybe know, which file is register file, because i cannot download maps from navigon fresh, because previous software was register on my username?
        Last edited by Slivkosi; 27th May 2010, 08:11.

Comment

Originally posted by Slivkosi View Post
          Thank you very much ))))), do you maybe know, which file is register file, because i cannot download maps from navigon fresh, because previous software was register on my username?
          <software>
          <version>7.4.2</version>
          <build>802</build>
          <brand>NAVIGON_EU</brand>
          <platform>7310SD</platform>
          <productprefix>EU</productprefix>
          <copyright>NAVIGON AG, Copyright (c) 2009</copyright>
          <productid>EU6S1JW19G3Y3SD</productid>
          <id>G10N001.01ECXCA9B</id>
          <gts>40|54|19|27|4|109|3|146</gts>
          </software>

this what your version.xml should read. as long as it says 7310 and product id you should beable to download from fresh. if not try logging on navigon web site with your name and pass you used to setup account and click on software if it says a update is available for your device then download it as a zip file dont use fresh to download it. then extract the zip file to a clean sd card then open fresh and see if you can download maps.

Comment

try this i believe this is the original software that came with the 7310 http://www.mediafire.com/file/zhnowwlo2dw/NAVIGON.rar

Comment

It didnĀ“t work. Help!

Comment

Dear all,

I'm new to this board, so sorry if I cannot create my own thread, but the subject is really close to Slivkosi's problem.
                As my european Navigon 7310 is going abroad for a moment (USA... soon ), I managed to have US maps.
                Unfortunately, putting maps at the SD root doesn't give access to these maps for the GPS.
                Maybe it is just a newbie/simple question, but this will help me a lot if you could give me a hand.
                Regards !

Comment

thx maar weere

Comment

Originally posted by DeadEnd2 View Post
                    Dear all,

I'm new to this board, so sorry if I cannot create my own thread, but the subject is really close to Slivkosi's problem.
                    As my european Navigon 7310 is going abroad for a moment (USA... soon ), I managed to have US maps.
                    Unfortunately, putting maps at the SD root doesn't give access to these maps for the GPS.
                    Maybe it is just a newbie/simple question, but this will help me a lot if you could give me a hand.
                    Regards !
                    the maps have to be in the map folder and the nfs files for those maps to not in the root of the sd card. if you don't have a big enough sd card (a 8gb will work). then you will have to delete the maps and nfs files in the map folder and install the new maps into the map folder. if you have a 8gb card then all you have to do is inside the map folder make a new folder call it US Maps then copy all the maps and nfs files to that folder. since you are only going for a short time and you don't need all the maps just put in the ones you will need but you will still have to puat all the nfs files that come with those maps in there. make a back up before you start

Comment

Hy have a question . Which nfs files do i have to have for running navigon 7310. Device became a little laggy, its not working as fast as it was? What can it be? Can i format wince5? ;D

Comment

Tried q3 2011 and i dont have city view anymore? 3d silver buildings

Comment

Hi all. wondering if i could get a little help please regarding downloading maps from Navigon Fresh to my unit.
                          i actually own an omnitech 15223 and have hacked it per instructions on another forum thread here. i was able to register this Omnitech as a Navigon 7310 EU model with Navigon.com
                          I have dowloaded "official" maps and am ready to load them however NavigonFresh says i need an SD card and asks me to put an SD card into the slot on the device. The problem is my "device" is my SD card... can anyone help with downloading these map files to my current SD card?
                          Thanks in advance!!

Comment

Working...
                          X