Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to install Mapking software into 7" In-car Navigation system bought from China?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to install Mapking software into 7" In-car Navigation system bought from China?

As stated above, I have many doubts on how to install a complete Mapking software and its map into my newly bought Navigation DVD GPS system. I need advices from all the experts out there to enlighten me.

Many thanks in advance!

Kelvin

Re: How to install Mapking software into 7" In-car Navigation system bought from Chin

What kind of Mapking you want to install?
    What is your display resolution , what is your gps com port and its'baud rate?

Comment

Re: How to install Mapking software into 7" In-car Navigation system bought from Chin

Originally posted by altis16 View Post
      As stated above, I have many doubts on how to install a complete Mapking software and its map into my newly bought Navigation DVD GPS system. I need advices from all the experts out there to enlighten me.

Many thanks in advance

Kelvin
      Kelvin,

As Peters had mentioned, provide the necessary info's and there will be members who will assist.

Comment

Originally posted by atomatic View Post
        Kelvin,

As Peters had mentioned, provide the necessary info's and there will be members who will assist.
        No reply. managed to solve gua...

Comment

I'm not sure. This is the unit I want to buy..

Street King X4 Super Car DVD Player (GPS + DVB-T)

I have downloaded the mapking landmark system and extract out all the files. How can I proceed to install into the SD card? Copy all extract files into the SD card and all done?

Kelvin
          Last edited by altis16; 13th June 2010, 13:28.

Comment

Hi, i manage to install mapking system to my car player but there's still no signal connected as the error pop up 'sat- error'. Can any master here advise whats wrong?
            Many thks

Comment

Originally posted by tehsim View Post
              Hi, i manage to install mapking system to my car player but there's still no signal connected as the error pop up 'sat- error'. Can any master here advise whats wrong?
              Many thks
              com & baud rate?

Comment

Originally posted by tehsim View Post
                Many thks
                Bro
                Which version Mapking you use?

Comment

Hi All,

I have problem fixing my newly brought DDin 7" GPS Navigation system. Here is the system configuration:

OS - WinCE ver 5.0
                  Com Port: 3
                  Baud Rate: 9600
                  Resolution: 800 x 480 (HD)

I need experts out there to show me step by step how to get the Mapking SLA running..I really appreciate if you could help me. It would be better if you could pre-config for me and PM me the program. You can send to my private email wanghmk@gmail.com

Million Thanks,

Comment

Anyone can help?? My GPS is running Com3 Baud 9600. My screen is small and need fullscreen of 800 x 480 for 7" DDIN. I need the happy file

Comment

Hi,

I'm having problem installing Mapking on my china made 7" Car GPS unit also...currently it is running iGO 8.

Can tell me which mapking version u using? Have you solve your resolution problem already?

Comment

Hoho, also here waiting for the solution.
                        If you are in singapore, you can look for this guy for help: Max @ 84149540.

Comment

Anyone can give me link for Mapking 320x240 with Com 2, Speed 9600..
                          Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by cermin_mata View Post
                            Anyone can give me link for Mapking 320x240 with Com 2, Speed 9600..
                            Thanks.

The resolution you gave is for what unit.

Comment

anybody can share their mapking
                              size : 480x234
                              com : 1
                              baud : 4800

Comment

Working...
                              X