The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name), The forum generates income from marketing, adsense, and membership. please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it.

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

Mio Digiwalker C220 format

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mio Digiwalker C220 format

Hello,

Is it possible to format a Mio Digiwalker C220 and put new software on the SD card?
    I want to put software for a GPS system for a motobike.
    Is this possible and how do i have to do it?
    Thank you and kind regards.

chaccamacca

Hi

Don't format the mio, you only need to acess the internal memory, rename the navigator folder, put a new one with same names and igo 320x240 resolution and that's all.
    Best regards

Comment

Thank you for your answer but my PC does not recognize the Mio Digiwalker C220. I can not acces the internal memory. But there is a SD card. Maybe i can do it true the SD card.
      I would like to put another GPS program on it.
      Last edited by chaccamacca; 10th September 2018, 17:44.

Comment

"PC does not recognize the Mio Digiwalker C220"
        You need MioTransferHackedC220 installed in PC. Search on internet.

Here two unlock.
        Last edited by Valuca; 11th September 2018, 00:19.
        TomTom XXL540.S - 5"
        SMEG+ 208 Active Pack
        Galaxy S4 Mini - GT-I9192
        Aquarius 4R MTC4553 - 5" Tablet

Comment

Problem can be that MioTransferHack and C220 need windows xp to work!!!

Comment

I have an old laptop with windows xp on it and active sync on it. I can connect my Mio PDA A 201 but not the Mio digiwalker C 220. Is there something i have to do to connect the Mio C 220?
            Thanks in advance.
            Last edited by chaccamacca; 12th September 2018, 18:49.

Comment

You can hack the Mio 220 but sadly the new maps will make Igo8 / Primo crash.

Comment

Working...
              X