User Manual for Pa Pa Go! 5x SE needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User Manual for Pa Pa Go! 5x SE needed

Can anyone direct me to the English version of this user manual please? I am running M3GPS X5 SE(800x480 pixels) with MFM maps. Thank you.

Attached Files

Comment

Last edited by verocastelnuovo; 28th May 2010, 04:53.

Comment

Re: User Manual for Pa Pa Go! 5x SE needed

Ellooooooo verocastelnuovo ...

Thank you very very much for making available the English user manual for my country. The generic China GPS U-Route is handling MyFreeMaps very well with the 12 Mar 2010 version of M3GPS X5 SE. I hope to fully utilize M3GPS X5 SE capabilities. You have been helpful. Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by gpso
          Hi vero,

Thanks for your test. But let me fixed your test.
          1. Using X5SE M3 (12 Mar 2010) on your R5800 :
          - Please use Argentina Map ( change header file *.hdr with MFM map header) -----> See position on map and also see coordinate on Travel Computer MODE ( go to mode - button right then select travel computer) see different coordinate between Setting\system status and Mode\Travel Computer.
          - Please use MFM Map -----> See coordinate on Travel Computer MODE ( go to mode - button right then select travel computer) see different coordinate between Setting\system status and Mode\Travel Computer.
          2. Using X5SE (argentina edition) on Chinese PNA : Use Argentina Map and you'll see different coordinate between Travel computer MODE and setting\system status.

I'm almost sure that problem not come from map you use.
          Please report coordiinate data from your test.

Comment

Gps0, after a lot of test I tell what I saw:

1.I changed Map header renaming R21_MFM_SSC.hdr to R21_Q2_SSC.hdr, and then copy Argentina Maps with R21_Q2_SSC.xxx to Maps Folder.With this change, in X5SE (12 March 2010) version, the program runs ok, when sat locks, System Status and travel computer have similar coordinates

Comment

Hi GPS0, all the test that i did and told you in post #9 were made in Chinese YF GPS.
              Recently on tuesday,when my brother back R5890, I could make this test .

If i test and i have similar coordinates or different, which could be the problem? (this for R5890)

and, if I use March version I have no problem with computer travel and system maps coordinates, but, why I cant see Argentina Maps? (this For Chinese GPS)

Thanks for all..

Comment

Hi GPS0, when you said me that use CBSDKTool.dll from X5SE April 2010 (copy and put on X5SE March folder) what are you meaning for, this is a file, because I dont have nothing with this name in March or April version.

Thanks, again...

Comment

GPS0, I send Argentina Map Header.

Thanks
                  Attached Files

Comment

Comment

use cmd..
                      point to the drive and directory
                      type -> attrib coredll.dll

you might get like this -> A SHR coredll.dll

to clear the attribute
                      type this -> attrib -A -S -H -R coredll.dll

check the file -> attrib coredll.dll
                      you will get like this
                      coredll.dll

the file are now unlocked..
                      now you can copy the file..
                      make sure to login as administrator..

Comment

tonygps, y tried to do this with Total Commander in PNA but Its impossibe to change attributes.I dont find the way to copy coredll.dll from gps to pc.

Comment

Originally posted by verocastelnuovo View Post
                          tonygps, y tried to do this with Total Commander in PNA but Its impossibe to change attributes.I dont find the way to copy coredll.dll from gps to pc.
                          ohh... you mean you can't mount your gps storage card to your pc?
                          your gps storage card should able to mount to your pc as normal as usb thumb drive..
                          did you have a problem to mount it?

Comment

Hi Tonygps, I have set my GPS with Active Sync option, when open windows folder on GPS with windows explorer I dont see coredll.dll file though view hidden files and operating system files option are enabled.
                            If I use Total commander i can see hidden files (see attach) but when I want to copy i have a error and I cant change attributes to this file.
                            I see my SD card, software, and ROM of GPS but certain kind of files, of ROM cant copy, rename..etc...
                            Is another way to copy?
                            Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X