Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PPG X5 China Edition 800 X 480

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • PPG X5 China Edition 800 X 480

    Here is the link : password: x5ch12345

    Please post feedbacks here.


    IMPORTANT NOTICE: This software is for evaluation purposes only. If you like it, we strongly recommended that you buy the software as to support the developers. By any means you may not use this software to make money or use it for commercial purpose.
    Last edited by techzone; 20th July 2010, 04:38.

  • #2
    Re: PPG X5 China Edition 800 X 480

    Saw zero download and the link is already dead I am wondering how should we counter the spies here

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: PPG X5 China Edition 800 X 480

      Just check the download link, no problem, no dead,
      the download site have few "download" button, you must know which "download" button should be click.
      hint word=> "Save file to your PC: Click here"

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: PPG X5 China Edition 800 X 480

        Originally posted by techzone View Post
        Here is the link : password: x5ch12345

        Please post feedbacks here.
        Hi Techzone,

        I manage to run on it, but i put mfm maps are not working.....why ar??

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: PPG X5 China Edition 800 X 480

          Originally posted by en0203 View Post
          Saw zero download and the link is already dead I am wondering how should we counter the spies here
          I've last checked the link at 12.30pm and its still ok.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: PPG X5 China Edition 800 X 480

            Originally posted by nelsonlee View Post
            Hi Techzone,

            I manage to run on it, but i put mfm maps are not working.....why ar??
            Did you put in the correct maps & header?

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: PPG X5 China Edition 800 X 480

              Originally posted by techzone View Post
              Did you put in the correct maps & header?
              Hi Techzone,

              after i unzip and inside maps folder got 1 file name (R21_Q2_SSC),is this the header?
              i put it into mfm folder, but can't see the maps wen i run....
              am i putting wrong place?

              regards,
              nelson

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: PPG X5 China Edition 800 X 480

                Originally posted by nelsonlee View Post
                Hi Techzone,

                after i unzip and inside maps folder got 1 file name (R21_Q2_SSC),is this the header?
                i put it into mfm folder, but can't see the maps wen i run....
                am i putting wrong place?

                regards,
                nelson
                Yes, that is the header. Put your maps into the maps folder.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: PPG X5 China Edition 800 X 480

                  techzone,

                  got a "device verify failed" when i tried to open it. any chance of a hex for packing/unpacking and unlocks?

                  btw, thanks for the files

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: PPG X5 China Edition 800 X 480

                    Is the link dead? Got this error " The file link that you requested is not valid. Please contact link publisher or try to make a search. "

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: PPG X5 China Edition 800 X 480

                      Originally posted by techzone View Post
                      Yes, that is the header. Put your maps into the maps folder.
                      Hi Techzone,

                      I did the step that u teach me, but after go in i can get satelite but can't see the maps!!!
                      how arr.....

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: PPG X5 China Edition 800 X 480

                        Originally posted by nelsonlee View Post
                        Hi Techzone,

                        I did the step that u teach me, but after go in i can get satelite but can't see the maps!!!
                        how arr.....
                        Are you using mfm maps? I'll try to upload the actual china maps later for testing purpose.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: PPG X5 China Edition 800 X 480

                          Originally posted by techzone View Post
                          Are you using mfm maps? I'll try to upload the actual china maps later for testing purpose.
                          Yes, i'm using MFM maps and the header i put in together......not working!!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: PPG X5 China Edition 800 X 480

                            Originally posted by nelsonlee View Post
                            Yes, i'm using MFM maps and the header i put in together......not working!!!
                            Member here tried in his hd gps & worked out ok. I personally haven't tried it out yet.I'm using 5" with 480 X 272.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: PPG X5 China Edition 800 X 480

                              Originally posted by techzone View Post
                              Member here tried in his hd gps & worked out ok. I personally haven't tried it out yet.I'm using 5" with 480 X 272.
                              Dear member,

                              Any member can teach me ? i'm using china brand 6'' 800x480, i put the PPG X5 China Edition 800X480 and put the MFM maps into maps folder but i can seen malaysia maps just can get the satelite....
                              Any member here can pm me.......

                              Thank.

                              Regards,
                              Nelson

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X