X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [solved] navcore for go700 please

navcore for go700 please, Gemma

Re: navcore for go700 please

Hi. I have had a Go 700 until last month and I have tried quite a few SE versions:

8.417: Works great, Bluetooth, Vocalizer TTS, advanced lane guide, IQ Routes, everything you throw at it. x40 mode.
    8.562: Same.
    9.026: Slower, plus the tool bar gets squished horizontally, the middle section not being useable. x40light mode.
    9.051: Still slow, but the tool bar works again. Still I prefer the 8.562 or 8.417 over them anytime. x40light mode.

I used the file TTpnpd from SE8.204 to resolve the TMC bar problem. It is a binary file, not an empty text file.
    In setconfig.txt I used not many settings: model:x40, bton

I have used map 845.2645 W+C Europe plus my regional map for daily driving.

Comment

Thanks sorted!!

Comment

Re: [solved] navcore for go700 please

is it the same reply for un Go ? can i used the same navcore

thanks

Comment

Yes, this one is working the same way on Go Classic, Go 300 and 500, except that these have only 32 MB RAM so it is best to leave the Outsourced.8562 folder in place for RAM saving. Also try x40light if x40 mode is too heavy.
          On Go 510/710/910 it works fine too.

Comment

ok, it was go 720..i forgot to put the number in my previous mail.
            i will try the navcore 8.417 or 8.562

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by chaupaton View Post
              ok, it was go 720..i forgot to put the number in my previous mail.
              i will try the navcore 8.417 or 8.562

thanks
              If you have a Go 720 the best navcore is the original 8.351, which you then can patch with one of the known patching tools. It is the safest bet if you want all the original stuff like FM transmitter, auto day/night switching, LoquendoTTS and such.
              On my Go 920 (same but with added EPT) I use 8.351 on internal and I am experimenting with 9.051 SE and 9.101 because of the extra eye-candy. I still need to verify EPT, but so far TMC and LoquendoTTS are working. I do not use auto night switching myself.

Comment

Please explain how to change .txt file to x40 mode , really dont know what it is about ????

Comment

Hi ! I have some problems with my go700 . I try some navcores, at first 9.025. And TT began to reboot. Then install navcore 8.562 ...then 8.417..and was same problem..rebooting. At one moment I was installed navcore 7 through TThome,but when I open the options,TT is a thinking..but some minuts ,and it reboot.I think probably problem was in bootloader... Please help!
                  p.s. sorry for my english.

Comment

Hi
                    I have updated my old go700 to 9.051.503855.2
                    os 483784
                    boot 5.5259
                    It works great with Western Europe 8.55 2884 and New Zealand and Iberia V855 I also have voice activation working when in cradle as well as latest speed cams and ALG & IQ Routes.
                    It comes up now as TomTom go 940 but whe cares if it works better than it ever did.
                    Hope this helps
                    Last edited by THEPHONEJUNKY; 11th October 2010, 08:36.

Comment

Has anyone been able to get the Go 700 to start automatically when it is in the cradle mount with any of the newer navcores? I am using 9.051.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X