• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TomTom GO730

Witch navcore is best for this?
    It's born with 8.351

Re: TomTom GO730

Originally posted by yuriyggg
    8351 is-best. (Native-amy always reliable)
    And if you want to play, bet it all and choose what you like best

Comment

I use Navcore 9.101 on my TT Go 730. It works fine.........

Comment

920T here.
        Native 8.351 all legit on internal memory and currently 9.051 on SDHC Class10. I like its graphics a lot and it does everything I want it to, including TTS and TMC (x40mode!). It probably will do auto day/nightswitching too but I do not want to use x30 mode.
        8.395 Truck is another option.

Just be careful when trying new navcores: If you do not remove the bootloader before trying it, your bootloader will be updated. I tried 9.101 without paying attention and now I have BL 5.5244 from an XL instead of my trusty 5.5229... So far I see no problems related to this but still...

Comment

Originally posted by heijx View Post
          Just be careful when trying new navcores: If you do not remove the bootloader before trying it, your bootloader will be updated. I tried 9.101 without paying attention and now I have BL 5.5244 from an XL instead of my trusty 5.5229... So far I see no problems related to this but still...
          There is an option ... Do some search for Bootloader 0.0001. You may be able to revert to any boot
          rgds jarkita
          TT Onev1, 9.430 by bmwdriver, 900.4602-> UK&RoI, Europe; 895.4438 -> PL.
          No support over PM - check Tomtom Tutorials Section and ask within forums.
          Biggest lie in the inernet: I searched but did not find.

Comment

Yep, I know about the DSA option, and when I find that there indeed are problems when I keep 5.5244, I will take that route. For now I'll keep it as is. Cheers.

Comment

I use Navcore 9.101 on my TT Go 730. It works fine whit map europe
              TomTom Go 730>NavCore SE 9.430>Europe 925.5412

Comment

Working...
              X