Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Charts] 850.xxxx Maps vs Navcore

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Charts] 850.xxxx Maps vs Navcore

    Maps & navcores compatibility charts.

    All credits to tweety39



    Last edited by jarkita; 17th June 2010, 10:05. Reason: chart update 16.06
    rgds jarkita
    TT Onev1, 9.430 by bmwdriver, 900.4602-> UK&RoI, Europe; 895.4438 -> PL.
    No support over PM - check Tomtom Tutorials Section and ask within forums.
    Biggest lie in the inernet: I searched but did not find.

  • #2
    Re: [Charts] 850.xxxx Maps vs Navcore

    One correction if I may: Greece map for Navcore 9.02x is "850.2802" , 31.3 MB.

    For Navcore 8.2/8.3/8.4 etc. is "850.2801" 28.2 MB.

    Thanks.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: [Charts] 850.xxxx Maps vs Navcore

      Can anyone explain what these stand for

      WM
      PNA
      PDA

      is see these detailed in the map links, but not sure what these mean

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: [Charts] 850.xxxx Maps vs Navcore

        Windows mobile

        PNA its a gps unit (ex: tomtom go 710)

        PDA- personal digital assistant, you know what a pda is ...

        It means a certain map works for WM or PNA and PDA
        Upgrade Headlights from PowerBulbs

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: [Charts] 850.xxxx Maps vs Navcore

          Newbie here guys, was wondering, what do the numbers 81/82 ETC mean?

          I'm trying to get the latest version maps for my pda, so im just curious.

          Thanks.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: [Charts] 850.xxxx Maps vs Navcore

            Originally posted by tomgarmin View Post
            Newbie here guys, was wondering, what do the numbers 81/82 ETC mean?

            I'm trying to get the latest version maps for my pda, so im just curious.

            Thanks.
            They are the last two numbers of the same series map: 850.2781 or 850.2782 but they are diferent maps.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: [Charts] 850.xxxx Maps vs Navcore

              Thanks again 727oa.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: [Charts] 850.xxxx Maps vs Navcore

                Maps & navcores compatibility charts.

                Maps: 850.2801 on this site show that we can use with PDA/WinCE
                the same picture 850.2801 in the "Download-sektion" show that the same maps are not working with PDA/WinCe
                What picture and software can I trust:Features are Comtiple??????
                Last edited by ScorpioPirate; 15th June 2010, 22:40.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: [Charts] 850.xxxx Maps vs Navcore

                  If these are the same pics I would rely on latest one (check dates on bottom right corner of pic).
                  rgds jarkita
                  TT Onev1, 9.430 by bmwdriver, 900.4602-> UK&RoI, Europe; 895.4438 -> PL.
                  No support over PM - check Tomtom Tutorials Section and ask within forums.
                  Biggest lie in the inernet: I searched but did not find.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: [Charts] 850.xxxx Maps vs Navcore

                    Hello,

                    I have a HTC Diamond 2 with WM 6.5.3 using Navcore (vga 7.916.9189) and Western Europe v840.2563 working perfect, but looking for the tables above i've seen that exit recent navcores and maps.
                    Can some one indicate me wich the best for my divice?
                    Any one of these can use IQ Routes?

                    Thank you.
                    Last edited by VGCC; 17th June 2010, 10:29.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: [Charts] 850.xxxx Maps vs Navcore

                      Originally posted by jarkita View Post
                      If these are the same pics I would rely on latest one (check dates on bottom right corner of pic).
                      OK... Thanks....
                      This: are from 15.06.2010

                      And this: are from 05.06.2010
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: [Charts] 850.xxxx Maps vs Navcore

                        Originally posted by VGCC View Post
                        Hello,

                        I have a HTC Diamond 2 with WM 6.5.3 using Navcore (vga 7.916.9189) and Western Europe v840.2563 working perfect, but looking for the tables above i've seen that exit recent navcores and maps.
                        Can some one indicate me wich the best for my divice?
                        Any one of these can use IQ Routes?

                        Thank you.
                        Hi.. :-)
                        You can use this maps:
                        850.2782
                        850.2801
                        And you can't use IQ Routes on the Windows Mobile for now
                        Have a' nice day :-)
                        Last edited by ScorpioPirate; 17th June 2010, 19:22.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: [Charts] 850.xxxx Maps vs Navcore

                          Maybe a dumb question - wich map should i use for a One v4 with 1 GB? (Western Europe)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: [Charts] 850.xxxx Maps vs Navcore

                            Originally posted by beta View Post
                            Maybe a dumb question - wich map should i use for a One v4 with 1 GB? (Western Europe)
                            Nobody have "dumb quesstion"....
                            No new 850 maps to your One yet :-(
                            Only the "old" one: 845.2666 :-))
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: [Charts] 850.xxxx Maps vs Navcore

                              Thank you ScorpioPirate for the help.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X