This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navcore update loses voices

I updated my XL335S to navcore 9.026 (from 9.025) and now I have no voice commands at all, even though I have Susan listed and selected. But when I hit "Test", nothing happens.

I have even deleted her voice and d/led it again using TT Home. Again she is listed as available and I select her, but no sound.

Any ideas?

Re: Navcore update loses voices

If you running the nave core and it emulated as a Go 940 then you might need a different version loquendo file. Tomtom home download never worked for me so I downloaded it off the old forum. I dont have them anymore though.

Comment

HTML Code:
      "http://gpsunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?443-TTS-Vocalizer-voices-%28also-Dutch-Italian-and-German%29"]http://gpsunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?443-TTS-Vocalizer-voices-%28also-Dutch-Italian-and-German%29
      Try this TTS-Vocalizer to see if it help. If it does not help, you will need to find the correct loquendo file as rhino2277 have suggested. Goodluck
      Last edited by sunnybor; 8th June 2010, 23:33.

Comment

That worked great!!! Thank you soo much I got it working with the vocalizer voices.

But if anyone finds the right files to get the loquendo voices working, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
        Last edited by tester3000; 9th June 2010, 02:17.

Comment

Originally posted by LostinLaJolla View Post
          I updated my XL335S to navcore 9.026 (from 9.025) and now I have no voice commands at all, even though I have Susan listed and selected. But when I hit "Test", nothing happens.

I have even deleted her voice and d/led it again using TT Home. Again she is listed as available and I select her, but no sound.

Any ideas?

You need to simulate as x40light, x40light2, and x40light3. It seem xl 335/340 do not have horse power for LoquendoTTS when simulating x40 and x50. It always freeze with x40 & x50.

Comment

Working...
          X