This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usa canada and mexico 850 map 1.4 gig

Can anyone help please. i prsently have map Usa Canada and Mexico P, which is about 1.4 gig, it does not have advanced speech recognition as i dont need it. all i need is IQ, ALR, can anyone tell me the 850 map that i need which is about the same size but the new version.

many thanks

Re: Usa canada and mexico 850 map 1.4 gig

You want usa canada and mexico 850.2784. It has everything but the speech reconition thing.

Comment

Originally posted by jaybot View Post
      You want usa canada and mexico 850.2784
      I may be wrong..... but it looks like 850.2781 is the loaded version with everything working.

According to the chart, 2784 has no voice at all [?]

Comment

Many thanks Chillycat & Jaybot.

I think the map is need is the USA 2GB 850.2781, which is 1548MB and has everything that i need. I dont actually need mexico or Canada.
        Is there much difference if i update through homebetween the 8.45 map and the 8.50 map? aslo, is the map posted here as i cant find it yet, or am i not seeing the wood for the trees.

Many thanks to all at GPSunderground for thier help, and maps.

Comment

Originally posted by kmart71 View Post
          much difference if i update through homebetween the 8.45 map and the 8.50 map?

USA 2GB 850.2781 -- is the map posted here as i cant find it yet

First of all, "good question" ........Is there much difference

Hell NO, anyone who has spent much time traveling around the USA knows
          quite well, our road system has seen very little changes the past 10 or so years.

It's nothing more than a marketing scheme to transfer money from your pocket to theirs.

The map you're looking for,so far,has not been uploaded as far as I can tell.
          Be patient tho, it WILL appear once grabbed by someone. You'll be amazed
          by the number of crazed pleas for new maps here. If you simply wait, they will appear.

Comment

Working...
          X