X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the difference ?

I'm running TT7.9 on my mio moov 500.
    It works great, just have one question about maps.
    What's the difference between using maps out of the v-8.45 series and maps out of the v850-series ?
    I noticed in the v850-serie BENELUX there is a subfolder called 'Brand' with only a bit-map in it ?
    THX/Ton
    Mio Moov Spirit 500 unlocked - iGO Primo 2.4 ( 9.6.13.267029 - November 2012 ) + TMC

Re: What's the difference ?

This might help....

Comment

OK, so as I understand it is all about differences in (combinations of) features and has got nothing to do with the moment the maps are updated or the level of detail of the maps.
      THX/Ton
      Mio Moov Spirit 500 unlocked - iGO Primo 2.4 ( 9.6.13.267029 - November 2012 ) + TMC

Comment

Originally posted by AHMHeeren View Post
        I'm running TT7.9 on my mio moov 500.
        It works great, just have one question about maps.
        What's the difference between using maps out of the v-8.45 series and maps out of the v850-series ?
        I noticed in the v850-serie BENELUX there is a subfolder called 'Brand' with only a bit-map in it ?
        THX/Ton
        First set of characters increases every quarter year. 845 is feb 2010, 850 is now. (officially half may 2010 but it got delayed a bit).
        The second set indicates the possibilities. 2666 is the map for PDA's in the 845 series, 2820 it is in the 850 series. It has no extras like IQ and ASR and it runs on all devices including PDA and ancient Go's.

Comment

Working...
        X