This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maps $ Navcore ??

Hi guys i`m new on here and i have just a quick question. I currently own a TomTom One 3rd Edition and i have downloaded Map 845.2666 with Navcore SE 9.101516023.2 and everything seems to be working great. I see a lane assist feature on the unit in planning routes but i read that this is not the advanced lane guidance it is something different. Is there a Map combined with a Navcore version that i could install on my TT unit that will give me the ALG feature and possibly what link i might be able to get it at.
    Thank Fellas
    Great Site By The Way

Re: Maps $ Navcore ??

IQ Routes ?

Comment

Well its called Advanced Lane Guidance and i think IQ routes is another option which is also great. I see Lane Assist but i read that this was something that shows up in the bottom on the GPS unit.

Comment

If your GPS support ALG:

1. (Lane Assist) - While you are driving, you will see it on the bottom on the GPS unit
        2. ALG - Once you get close to the exits, it will show up the green board (if in US) on the GPS screen.

Comment

Originally posted by dragerboat View Post
          Is there a Map combined with a Navcore version that i could install on my TT unit that will give me the ALG feature and possibly what link i might be able to get it at.
          Thank Fellas
          Great Site By The Way
          If your TT has a Sd card slot the best map with all the features for your Nav Core will be Europe_2GB 845.2702 or the new 850.2802 whenever TT realeses it.

Comment

Working...
          X