This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ( PocketGPS ) Latest Speed Camera Database Needed

Is it possible for someone to post the latest TomTom PocketGPS Speed Camera Database (June 2010).
    Would be very much appreciated.
    Last edited by thefiddler; 14th June 2010, 16:44. Reason: added text

Re: ( PocketGPS ) Latest Speed Camera Database Needed

please search before creating a new post.. There is a big thread dedicated just to pgpsw (pocketgpsworld) speed cameras.. I myself have uploaded the UK consolidated june 2010 database.. You can find them here:
    gpsunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?18-PGPSW-07.04.2010-Pocketgpsworld-Speed-Camera-Database.

Comment

Sorry, still finding my way around here.
      Regards to all

Comment

xmassacrex, there are a lot of people searching for the PGPSW June 2010 database. There are also a lot of people stating that their one is the latest!
        And like all the others, your one is NOT the June 2010 zoned database. It is the April 2010 consolidated database which is about as much use as a chocolate fireguard!

Comment

lol hey scrumbug, i said once on this forum that they were the june database, when i was immediately informed was incorrect, i held my hands up admitted fault and apologized. I had downloaded that many zoned databases to convert that i thought i had the june database. Everyone makes mistakes. And as i can see from your magical 2 posts, your doing a lot to help the community. Tell you what, direct me to your page of your uploads for us all to enjoy and use and then ill judge yours.. idiot

Comment

Working...
          X