Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i am having problems with install maps tomtom keeps saying map can not be used

looking on the tomtom site there trying to sell me a 850.2820 have down loaded and installed with easy actavater when powering on tomtom said maps can not be used

help

thanks angel

Re: i am having problems with install maps tomtom keeps saying map can not be used

navecore version ? navecore patched ?
    have you read the faq's ?

I'm new here... I have read the faq's... I needed no help to patch my TT... explanations are there...

Comment

Re: i am having problems with install maps tomtom keeps saying map can not be used

navcore version 8010 from tomtom home

downloaded 850.2820

installed with easy actavater

on powering on said this maps can not be used with this

thanks for any help

Comment

Did you patch your navcore when you patched your map?

Comment

HI there
          Make sure the map is compatible with your Navcore.

Comment

Hi
            Checking the TABLE " maps v navcore " u can see that 850.2820 needs 8.2xx and higher to work.

Comment

I 'm not sure whether my table is correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Fylli View Post
                I 'm not sure whether my table is correct.
                This is interesting. I get the message that map 850.2781 (UK & ROI) will not work on my kit which is TT One and navcore 8.410. The table says it is compatable but that isn't my experience.

Comment

I'm using TT GO 730 with the 850.2820 and the first time i couldn't activate the map. I add. manually the meta.txt. to "easy tools" and now works perfectly

Comment

Working...
                  X