Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[UK_Republic_Ireland][845.2645]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [UK_Republic_Ireland][845.2645]

    United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland_845.2645 203.0 Mb


    Detailed map seamlessly covering the UK and the Republic of Ireland with IQ Routes™ data for faster routing.

    Code:
    http://kxmczw.link-protector.com
    ; United_Kingdom_and_Republic_of_Ireland_845_2645
    88 4B 9B 51 18 93 7E 19 AE 8A 24 1F 96 8F 97 25 United_Kingdom_and_Republic_of_Ireland-132.meta

    Thanks to original uploaders.

    Please report DEAD LINKS via PM, not by posting in the Thread. Thanks.
    Last edited by jarkita; 13th May 2010, 22:10. Reason: new friendly link :)
    rgds jarkita
    TT Onev1, 9.430 by bmwdriver, 900.4602-> UK&RoI, Europe; 895.4438 -> PL.
    No support over PM - check Tomtom Tutorials Section and ask within forums.
    Biggest lie in the inernet: I searched but did not find.

  • #2
    Re: [UK_Republic_Ireland][845.2645]

    Thanks for the map, but Firefox reports the Linkcrypt site as an attack site. It also makes you wait 3000 seconds between downloads!

    It almost makes RapidShare look user-friendly .

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: [UK_Republic_Ireland][845.2645]

      Originally posted by SWAT Strachan View Post
      Thanks for the map, but Firefox reports the Linkcrypt site as an attack site. It also makes you wait 3000 seconds between downloads!
      It almost makes RapidShare look user-friendly .
      Added new link as 1 part.
      rgds jarkita
      TT Onev1, 9.430 by bmwdriver, 900.4602-> UK&RoI, Europe; 895.4438 -> PL.
      No support over PM - check Tomtom Tutorials Section and ask within forums.
      Biggest lie in the inernet: I searched but did not find.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: [UK_Republic_Ireland][845.2645]

        I am currently running Navcore SE 8.412 with UK & ROI Map 835 on my TomTom One XL and it is fully functional.

        I've tried to update the map to this version 845 but after booting it says it's not compatible with this model. It's been a long time since I actually did the modding, turning a good second hand purchase, into a much higher model. Am I missing something as I've tried to just overwrite the extracted map files into the map folder of the memory card. I also tried using alberts activator but when it gets to the stage of creating a .dct file it says it's either in use or missing.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: [UK_Republic_Ireland][845.2645]

          Originally posted by zayd View Post
          I am currently running Navcore SE 8.412 with UK & ROI Map 835 on my TomTom One XL and it is fully functional.
          I've tried to update the map to this version 845 but after booting it says it's not compatible with this model.
          I also tried using alberts activator but when it gets to the stage of creating a .dct file it says it's either in use or missing.
          Seems to me your map is still not patched. Repeat steps 1-5 from easyactivator menu and make sure your meta.txt file is up to date.
          rgds jarkita
          TT Onev1, 9.430 by bmwdriver, 900.4602-> UK&RoI, Europe; 895.4438 -> PL.
          No support over PM - check Tomtom Tutorials Section and ask within forums.
          Biggest lie in the inernet: I searched but did not find.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: [UK_Republic_Ireland][845.2645]

            Thank you my good man. It was indeed the meta.txt file that was wrong. I used the activator through steps 1-5 and all is now good, very good, very, very, good.

            I love this site, keep up the good work.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: [UK_Republic_Ireland][845.2645]

              H, thanks for this. What should the name of the folder on my tt be?
              Just 'United_Kingdom_and_Republic_of_Ireland' or something else? Have searched forum 4 answer but none found
              My one doesn't see the map, even though it is successfully patched!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: [UK_Republic_Ireland][845.2645]

                Originally posted by hasanzehn View Post
                H, thanks for this. What should the name of the folder on my tt be?
                Just 'United_Kingdom_and_Republic_of_Ireland' or something else? Have searched forum 4 answer but none found
                My one doesn't see the map, even though it is successfully patched!
                I have simple: "UK_and_RoI".
                rgds jarkita
                TT Onev1, 9.430 by bmwdriver, 900.4602-> UK&RoI, Europe; 895.4438 -> PL.
                No support over PM - check Tomtom Tutorials Section and ask within forums.
                Biggest lie in the inernet: I searched but did not find.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: [UK_Republic_Ireland][845.2645]

                  Originally posted by jarkita View Post
                  I have simple: "UK_and_RoI".
                  thx jarkita, I think I'm trying to install a map with an incompatible navcore. Have tried a different map version and it worked.
                  I named my map folder 'United_Kingdom_and_Republic_of_Ireland' and it seems to work fine!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: [UK_Republic_Ireland][845.2645]

                    I've just tried this and same thing happened to me, when runnning alberts activator missing meta text file, how do i get it and where do i put it?????

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: [UK_Republic_Ireland][845.2645]

                      Originally posted by enviedenigma View Post
                      I've just tried this and same thing happened to me, when runnning alberts activator missing meta text file, how do i get it and where do i put it?????
                      Latest meta to be found here http://gpsunderground.com/forum/show...&p=361#post361 and you can put it anywhere in your pc, then point easyactivator to the file ...
                      rgds jarkita
                      TT Onev1, 9.430 by bmwdriver, 900.4602-> UK&RoI, Europe; 895.4438 -> PL.
                      No support over PM - check Tomtom Tutorials Section and ask within forums.
                      Biggest lie in the inernet: I searched but did not find.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: [UK_Republic_Ireland][845.2645]

                        how do i download this map and install it please?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: [UK_Republic_Ireland][845.2645]

                          Originally posted by nick83 View Post
                          how do i download this map and install it please?
                          http://gpsunderground.com/forum/show...it-from-basics
                          rgds jarkita
                          TT Onev1, 9.430 by bmwdriver, 900.4602-> UK&RoI, Europe; 895.4438 -> PL.
                          No support over PM - check Tomtom Tutorials Section and ask within forums.
                          Biggest lie in the inernet: I searched but did not find.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X