This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I play MP3's on my One XL v1?

I recently upgraded the application on my One XL v1 to 8.417 and found that it gave me a new icon called Music and Media that had sub icons of Document Reader, Photo Gallery, TomTom Jukebox, and iPod Control.

The Document Reader works as does the Photo Gallery. I added an MP3 folder and put a few mp3 tunes to it - the Jukebox sees the tunes and lists them and shows a play control panel, but when I select play I get "An error occured during audio playback" error. I selected "Internal Speaker" on Speaker Preferences, but still no joy!

Is my One Xl is capable of playing MP3s?

Re: Can I play MP3's on my One XL v1?

Originally posted by Craigmill View Post
    I recently upgraded the application on my One XL v1 to 8.417 and found that it gave me a new icon called Music and Media that had sub icons of Document Reader, Photo Gallery, TomTom Jukebox, and iPod Control.

The Document Reader works as does the Photo Gallery. I added an MP3 folder and put a few mp3 tunes to it - the Jukebox sees the tunes and lists them and shows a play control panel, but when I select play I get "An error occured during audio playback" error. I selected "Internal Speaker" on Speaker Preferences, but still no joy!

Is my One Xl is capable of playing MP3s?
    Try using this link and see if it helps you.

TT GO 910 - SE 9.056.542741.2 - Europe 910.4892
    TT XXL - NC 9.510.1234792.2 - Western Europe 910.4956
    LG Optimus G E975 TomTom 1.2 - Navigon 4.9.0

Comment

I was aware of Tomplayer - I was just looking to see if it could be done via the tomtom menus with some config/application/folder changes?

Comment

I use the 9.101 NC on my v1 and the mp3 play back is fine.

Comment

Do you mean play back via the Tom Tom Jukebox or with Tomplayer?

Comment

Just the standard built in jukebox on 9.101

Comment

I downloaded and tried 9.101 SE and although the MP3 playback no longer gave an error I did not hear anything from the internal speaker.

Did you down the official 9.101 or the SE navcore

Does your XL v1 play back on the internal speaker using the tt menus?

Comment

Working...
              X