This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Tom Go 730 T Map size - Curious to know

Hi Guys, I have a Tom Tom Go 730 T with Map 845_2645 2GB as the internal Memory Map, TT Home is notifying my map is out of date and I can buy the latest map etc, I'm curious to know which map this would be? I have IQ & ALG etc

I know that 850_2800 wouldn't fit on the internal memory

Thanks for taking the time to read

Re: Tom Tom Go 730 T Map size - Curious to know

Already done that! ......I was just curious to know what the official Tom Tom link would have provided

Comment

You can use the same map as I do, just delete the "cspeech_xxx.dat" files for the languages you do not require, mine all fits on my internal memory.
      TomTom Go730 + Bootloader 5.5229 + Navcore SE 9485 + Latest UK Map
      Garmin Zumo 660LM + Latest Firmware and Maps
      Windows Ultimate 7 64bit + OCZ-SSD + i7 2600K @ 4.6 GHz + 2GB Radeon HD 6970 + 8GB DDR3 1600MHz

Comment

What tomtom now does apparently is let you have the entire map (on your computer) and give you the opportunity to install 'sectors' of it, for exemple western and northern europe if you live in the UK and plan to drive to Norway. Then if you want to go to Spain, you can remove Northern and install southern... I haven't seen this in action yet and I would always prefer to have the entire map on a bigger SDHC card.

Comment

Working...
        X