Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Novcore 9.132

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Novcore 9.132

    Code:
    	
    	
    	
    
    
    HTML Code:
    [URL="http://hotfile.com/dl/65063587/ae57017/TomTomGo630_2010Q3_TW_91323036.rar.html"]Press Here![/URL]
    or this
    Notice:
    1.This is a Asia (Chinese?) Version. which have Chinese keyboard, you may switch to another language or disable it if you're not using Chinese.
    2.This is a clean version,which means you need to crack before use.

    Cheers & have a great weekend!
    Last edited by hanscheng; 22nd September 2010, 05:26.

  • #2
    Re: Novcore 9.132

    It works awesome on my GO 720, but the one thing I don't like is the 7.xxx style menus. I'm being spoiled by the animated transitions in 9.xxx. Can the Chinese language pack, computer voices, and keyboard be hacked into 9.101?

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Novcore 9.132

      Update: I hacked it myself! These are the files I transplanted into 9.101:
      iFlytekTTS folder
      china-daemon-arm
      chinese3.ttf
      pinyin-keyboard.dat
      soundex_cn.dat

      I also inserted the ASR folder from this post to make speech recognition work:
      http://gpsunderground.com/forum/show...2007#post22007

      and dropped in support_asr.dat with a 1 inside just in case.

      Afterwards, Chinese (Simplified) and Chinese (Traditional) become language options. Menus are translated properly. With Chinese active, 5 new voices appear, 3 of them computer voices. Speech recognition works, and even recognizes numbers and basic commands spoken in Chinese. Best of all, the interface is so pretty.

      I also inserted the two Chinese voices available normally outside China so directions can be given in Chinese while the menus are in English.



      Oh, and I really like the script in hanscheng's ephem folder that downloads ephemeris updates without TomTom Home.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Novcore 9.132

        Hi,

        Did you tried the latest APP :9131.3033 and MAP:850.66 which officially release by TomTom China about 10 days ago.
        I just wondering, what differences between app 9131.3033 and this 9132.


        Originally posted by killall-q View Post
        Update: I hacked it myself! These are the files I transplanted into 9.101:
        iFlytekTTS folder
        china-daemon-arm
        chinese3.ttf
        pinyin-keyboard.dat
        soundex_cn.dat

        I also inserted the ASR folder from this post to make speech recognition work:
        http://gpsunderground.com/forum/show...2007#post22007

        and dropped in support_asr.dat with a 1 inside just in case.

        Afterwards, Chinese (Simplified) and Chinese (Traditional) become language options. Menus are translated properly. With Chinese active, 5 new voices appear, 3 of them computer voices. Speech recognition works, and even recognizes numbers and basic commands spoken in Chinese. Best of all, the interface is so pretty.

        I also inserted the two Chinese voices available normally outside China so directions can be given in Chinese while the menus are in English.



        Oh, and I really like the script in hanscheng's ephem folder that downloads ephemeris updates without TomTom Home.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Novcore 9.132

          No, I haven't tried it, Asian navcores are rare to come by. I almost gave up on having a working up-to-date bilingual TomTom a while ago, but now I finally have it!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Novcore 9.132

            does it work on a 32 mb device?

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Novcore 9.132

              where can i download this? is this the best update for the 720 go? pm me please

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Novcore 9.132

                Originally posted by killall-q View Post
                No, I haven't tried it, Asian navcores are rare to come by. I almost gave up on having a working up-to-date bilingual TomTom a while ago, but now I finally have it!
                TomTom in China & Taiwan map are always free, doesn't like in other country they can selling maps.
                therefore they are usually upgrade our navcore (otherwise it will influence the sales of new PND).

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Novcore 9.132

                  Originally posted by gpsland View Post
                  where can i download this? is this the best update for the 720 go? pm me please
                  You can see the link at the "code" blank after log in.
                  Sure, this version is officially design for GO 720, 630, 930, 750, XXL IQR, XL IQR, ONE IQR, XL 250.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Novcore 9.132

                    Originally posted by hi12342 View Post
                    does it work on a 32 mb device?
                    I tried transplanting those 5 files to a 32 mb ONE v8 running 8.414 and 9.054. The Chinese language option doesn't show up on 8, and on 9 it loads, slowly, but once you try to load any computer voice, all voices stop working.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Novcore 9.132

                      I discovered that pphwre.so is also needed, it adds a handwriting recognition option when typing. (So cool!) So these 6 files must be copied to a v9 navcore to translate it fully:

                      iFlytekTTS folder
                      china-daemon-arm
                      chinese3.ttf
                      pinyin-keyboard.dat
                      pphwre.so
                      soundex_cn.dat

                      Sorry for so many posts, I cannot edit my old ones.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Novcore 9.132

                        thanks from hellas

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Novcore 9.132

                          The link has been removed by the host...

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X