The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name), The forum generates income from marketing, adsense, and membership. please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it.

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

[Iberia][ 845.2645]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Iberia][ 845.2645]

[Iberia][ 845.2645] (Spain and Portugal)

Release Year: 2010, Data – TeleAtlas 2009.12
    Version: 845.2645
    Manufacturer: TomTom TeleAtlas

Description:

Detailed map seamlessly covering Iberia with the latest IQ Routes™ data for faster routing.
    Map coverage statistics:

* countries fully covered (99.9%): Spain, Portugal, Andorra, Gibraltar, Majorca, Minorca, Ibiza, Formentera and the Canary Islands
    * roads covered (km): 1.24 million
    * additional information: in Portugal railway station information improved (including the addition of 387 new stations) and 24-hour petrol station information updated in Spain and Portugal.

Additional Information:

Meta File

; Iberia_845_2645
    37 49 42 A6 B6 34 71 8F 1F BA 29 CF B9 98 2A A0 Iberia-132.meta

Download:

Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/387886209/Iberia.part1.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/387765117/Iberia.part2.rar
    Last edited by jarkita; 27th May 2010, 14:35. Reason: links coded

Re: [Iberia][ 845.2645]

Exelent!! thks Dues!..

Comment

Your welcome

Comment

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Comment

My TOM TOM XL is v8.010 and therefore, if I'm reading things correctly (?) ~ not compatable with these maps?
          If that is correct, and as I'm traveling within the next 10 days, I may be forced to go buy from TOM TOM.

Can I save the maps that I buy and share them on here - maybe save somebody else a few bob . . . if not me?
          How best do I do that?

Comment

Originally posted by rogerbhx View Post
            My TOM TOM XL is v8.010 and therefore, if I'm reading things correctly (?) ~ not compatable with these maps?
            If that is correct, and as I'm traveling within the next 10 days, I may be forced to go buy from TOM TOM.
            Can I save the maps that I buy and share them on here - maybe save somebody else a few bob . . . if not me? How best do I do that?
            The best for now is to use higher than 8.2xx navcore - this will allow you reading 845.2645 maps. Take a tour through tutorials section and you'll be good. New maps are due soon - I'm not saying it would be waste of money but ...
            rgds jarkita
            TT Onev1, 9.430 by bmwdriver, 900.4602-> UK&RoI, Europe; 895.4438 -> PL.
            No support over PM - check Tomtom Tutorials Section and ask within forums.
            Biggest lie in the inernet: I searched but did not find.

Comment

Thanks friend great help this map.....

Comment

Originally posted by Dues View Post
                Detailed map seamlessly covering Iberia with the latest IQ Routes™ data for faster routing.
                Last edited by jarkita; 27th May 2010, 14:37. Reason: cut long quote

Comment

Do some reading first http://gpsunderground.com/forum/foru...mTom-Tutorials
                  rgds jarkita
                  TT Onev1, 9.430 by bmwdriver, 900.4602-> UK&RoI, Europe; 895.4438 -> PL.
                  No support over PM - check Tomtom Tutorials Section and ask within forums.
                  Biggest lie in the inernet: I searched but did not find.

Comment

TOMTOM one V3 with navecore and this map working like a charme...thanks for this post.

Comment

i read that.i done ewerything but tryng to patch give me an error np1.It says allready patched.Please give me a tip.

Comment

Hello.

I've installed this map several months ago but today I've installed some POI's and the gps won't turn on... So I was wondering wich Navcore is the best for this map version.

GPS: TomTom One 3rd Edition (512MB).

Tks in advanced.

Comment

ENLACE ROTO

Comment

Hello, please can you fix the links ? This one is dead

Comment

Hi, the links are broken, can you re-upload ?
                              Thnaks

Comment

Working...
                              X