The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name), The forum generates income from marketing, adsense, and membership. please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it.

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

GO x50... folder "ephem" ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GO x50... folder "ephem" ??

Hello.

Sorry, my english is basic...

I'm updating a GO 750 with satellite's chip Broadcom BCM4750, and I don't know the folder "ephem" to put :

- SiRFStarIII ... (packedephemeris)
    - GlobalLocate ... (ito)
    - Or nothing...

Greetings... Thank you.

...where are the presentations posts ?

P.D. : Saludos desde EspaƱa.
    Last edited by diesel_dSA; 7th October 2011, 01:26.
    GO 930 (5.5279) ... Nav 9.701 TRUCK dSA [go]
    ONE v3 (5.5128)
    ... Nav 9.701 TRUCK dSA [light] (swap 16)

Re: GO x50... folder "ephem" ??

Google info

Semiconductor chip maker Broadcom Corp. announced its first single-chip GPS product today, coming on the heels of its acquisition and integration of GPS receiver manufacturer Global Locate.

The Broadcom BCM4750 is produced with what the company describes as a low-cost 90nm CMOS chip fabrication process; the single-die (chip) product takes up less than 35 square millimeters of circuit-board space, according to Broadcom. The receiver makes full use of the Global Locate architecture, and can measure the faintest GPS signals deep indoors and in urban-canyon environments at signal levels as low as -162 dBm, the company says.

Comment

Re: GO x50... folder "ephem" ??

IMTRANSLATOR :

Hello nest0r.

I it do not realize well, since (in general ...) the devices that GlobalLocate takes do not catch satellites with SiRFStarIII.

750 now it catches satellites with the Nav 9.053, 9.058, 9.120, and 9.135, and with all the possibilities (separately) in each of them: SiRFStarIII, GlobalLocate, and also WITHOUT the folder ephem.

And now (that earlier not ...), the TTHome offers me updates QuickSPSFix for SiRF and Globally when I put his corresponding folders.

And there is of everything, so me under copies for x50, and some do not take folder ephem, others go packedephemeris, and others go ito.

Then for pure logic, I believe that the best thing will be to leave the Nav without the folder ephem!!!

What do you think?

Greetings.
      GO 930 (5.5279) ... Nav 9.701 TRUCK dSA [go]
      ONE v3 (5.5128)
      ... Nav 9.701 TRUCK dSA [light] (swap 16)

Comment

Working...
      X