The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name), The forum generates income from marketing, adsense, and membership. please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it.

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

What card for my GO 720 please?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What card for my GO 720 please?

Hello everyone, I would like to put my tomtom GO 720 up to date

In the menu I see:

App 9.510.1234792.1
    OS 842337
    GPS V1.20
    BOOT 5.5120

But I do not know what map to take to put in.

I would like to put europe, but which one please (v 995. ....?)

There is so much version that I do not know what I need to download please

Thank you for your help

You can use all the maps with version 995_8507. But you must also use the meta for that maps when it is available.

Comment

I would go with 8507,it has everything. But, as pointed out abov, the meta, when posted, is essential. And FastActivate to complete the activation process.

Comment

you gents are outstanding, many thanks for all the help exactly what I am now running

Comment

Working...
        X