The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name), The forum generates income from marketing, adsense, and membership. please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it.

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

TOMTOM Canada 310 n14644 need maps and slovenia language,pleas help me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOMTOM Canada 310 n14644 need maps and slovenia language,pleas help me

hello guys

i have problem, i need this maps (slovenian,osterreich,hungary,Czech republic,Polish)

Navigation is just the internal memory, so this is 1,5gb, but will need to continue Slovenian language menu!

pleas help me............

my device software and navcore is:

Click image for larger version

Name:	20150120_061458.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	122.6 KB
ID:	450428

Re: TOMTOM Canada 310 n14644 need maps and slovenia language,pleas help me

did you tray Central_and_Eastern_Europe_940_5963? it is just 1.11GB

Comment

thanky you, where i found slovenia language for my tom tom?

thanky you

Comment

change just the map and your device will be has before
        do not forget to save the old map we never know

Comment

Originally posted by djforever View Post
          Where i found slovenia language for my tom tom?
          Language is a Navcore feature. Unless anybody knows better Slovenian is not available on older hackable Navcores on TomTom devices.

Slovenian voices are available.
          TomTom Tutorials here :-
          http://gpsunderground.com/forum/foru...-tutorials-faq

Comment

Originally posted by djforever View Post
            thanky you, where i found slovenia language for my tom tom?

thanky you
            Watch your mailbox, please.
            TomTom GO 910 - Navcore 9.510 Bootloader 5.5128 Hitachi HDD replaced by SDHC 32GB Class 10
            TomTom Rider v2 - Navcore 9.500 v5 Menu Bootloader 5.5128 32MB available 5.1MB BeNeLux
            TomTom One N14644 Canada 310 - Navcore 9.510 Bootloader 5.5011
            TomTom on PDA iPAQ 2210 - HAiCOM HI-305III GPS Receiver PCMCIA - Navcore 7.450 Still running some latest maps.
            TomTom on iPhone 4 Google Maps

Comment

Working...
            X