The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name), The forum generates income from marketing, adsense, and membership. please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it.

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

Update tomtom go 600

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update tomtom go 600

Hello,

I have here a tomtom go 600. Is it possible to install new maps on that system?

Greetz,
    Roel

Re: Update tomtom go 600

Originally posted by ikkuh007 View Post
    Hello,

Greetz,
    Roel
    Read this, please.
    http://gpsunderground.com/forum/tomt...tml#post115195

When yours is not in the list and you're able to use TomTom Home to update your device, than yes it's possible
    TomTom GO 910 - Navcore 9.510 Bootloader 5.5128 Hitachi HDD replaced by SDHC 32GB Class 10
    TomTom Rider v2 - Navcore 9.500 v5 Menu Bootloader 5.5128 32MB available 5.1MB BeNeLux
    TomTom One N14644 Canada 310 - Navcore 9.510 Bootloader 5.5011
    TomTom on PDA iPAQ 2210 - HAiCOM HI-305III GPS Receiver PCMCIA - Navcore 7.450 Still running some latest maps.
    TomTom on iPhone 4 Google Maps

Comment

Well the go 600 is not in the list, but the links are not working for me. Will try when i have more time. Thanks for it

Comment

Re: Update tomtom go 600

Well the go 600 is not in the list, but the links are not working for me. Will try when i have more time. Thanks for it
        You need to read more carefully...

pe1agp gave you a link to a page that explains why TomTom's with navcores v10/11/12 cannot be cracked...so what navcore is on your device?

He also said that if you're able to update your device with 'TomTom Home', then yes it's possible.....so what software do you use to update your device?

The links you refer to are for network access to one of the newer TomTom's....they are not websites.

Hello,

Greetz,
        Roel
        The short answer is: No, you cannot install any downloaded maps on a Go 600, you'll have to buy them from TomTom themselves.

Comment

Thanks. A pitty this but then buy it

Comment

Working...
          X