The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name), The forum generates income from marketing, adsense, and membership. please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it.

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

Tomtom one XL 32mb , can it run truck nav and europe maps ? any help appreciated

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomtom one XL 32mb , can it run truck nav and europe maps ? any help appreciated

Hey guys little help needed here if poss , i want to run truck maps on my one xl 32mb, if poss what navcore has proved to work on this device for trucks and would it run new europe maps, i have 8gb sd card for it , ive tried 9.701 and 9.702 navcores and the option to change vehicles disappears whenever i choose car and then want to go back to truck, any help on this subject is greatly appreciated

Re: Tomtom one XL 32mb , can it run truck nav and europe maps ? any help appreciated

Originally posted by snipertime View Post
    Hey guys little help needed here if poss , i want to run truck maps on my one xl 32mb, if poss what navcore has proved to work on this device for trucks and would it run new europe maps, i have 8gb sd card for it , ive tried 9.701 and 9.702 navcores and the option to change vehicles disappears whenever i choose car and then want to go back to truck, any help on this subject is greatly appreciated
    One of the Truck Navcore's have the awful habit to show to set the measurements of the truck, caravan or what so ever only once
    The solution with that Navcore is go back via the menu to factory settings and set your next settings.
    The other Navcore have a menu option to do that directly.

Goodluck.
    TomTom GO 910 - Navcore 9.510 Bootloader 5.5128 Hitachi HDD replaced by SDHC 32GB Class 10
    TomTom Rider v2 - Navcore 9.500 v5 Menu Bootloader 5.5128 32MB available 5.1MB BeNeLux
    TomTom One N14644 Canada 310 - Navcore 9.510 Bootloader 5.5011
    TomTom on PDA iPAQ 2210 - HAiCOM HI-305III GPS Receiver PCMCIA - Navcore 7.450 Still running some latest maps.
    TomTom on iPhone 4 Google Maps

Comment

Re: Tomtom one XL 32mb , can it run truck nav and europe maps ? any help appreciated

yeh factory reset is an option but i would loose all my settings, just thought of another option is to put uk and ireland on it along with europe truck , keep truck europe for work and switch over to uk and eire for car driving as it auto changes over as uk and eire doesnt have truck attributes , sorted, cheers guys i always get the best ideas when im on this site lol

Comment

Originally posted by snipertime View Post
        yeh factory reset is an option but i would loose all my settings, just thought of another option is to put uk and ireland on it along with europe truck , keep truck europe for work and switch over to uk and eire for car driving as it auto changes over as uk and eire doesnt have truck attributes , sorted, cheers guys i always get the best ideas when im on this site lol
        If you have the right Bootloader and you sure have, use a SDHC 32GB and put the whole world on it.

Goodluck anyway.
        TomTom GO 910 - Navcore 9.510 Bootloader 5.5128 Hitachi HDD replaced by SDHC 32GB Class 10
        TomTom Rider v2 - Navcore 9.500 v5 Menu Bootloader 5.5128 32MB available 5.1MB BeNeLux
        TomTom One N14644 Canada 310 - Navcore 9.510 Bootloader 5.5011
        TomTom on PDA iPAQ 2210 - HAiCOM HI-305III GPS Receiver PCMCIA - Navcore 7.450 Still running some latest maps.
        TomTom on iPhone 4 Google Maps

Comment

I eventually found the answer to this , by going into config folder and setting it from x40light to x50 and saving , that it gave me additional menu items and the truck option no longer disappears now.

Comment

Working...
          X