The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name), The forum generates income from marketing, adsense, and membership. please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it.

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

Tomtom one xl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomtom one xl

hi all

have got a tomtom one xl

so far i have managed to install tomtom home on pc

changed the device navcore

but i cannot operate device from tomtom home even when was original state done same says that device not supported

how do i patch the navcore home and map

i am stuck because think i need a dll file

Re: Tomtom one xl

Originally posted by bundy1981 View Post
    hi all

have got a tomtom one xl

so far i have managed to install tomtom home on pc

changed the device navcore

but i cannot operate device from tomtom home even when was original state done same says that device not supported

how do i patch the navcore home and map

i am stuck because think i need a dll file
    In the first place you don't need TomTom Home to update anything
    You may patch TomTom Home via Fastactivate.

You're right you need a dll file, will be done via Fastactivate
    TomTom GO 910 - Navcore 9.510 Bootloader 5.5128 Hitachi HDD replaced by SDHC 32GB Class 10
    TomTom Rider v2 - Navcore 9.500 v5 Menu Bootloader 5.5128 32MB available 5.1MB BeNeLux
    TomTom One N14644 Canada 310 - Navcore 9.510 Bootloader 5.5011
    TomTom on PDA iPAQ 2210 - HAiCOM HI-305III GPS Receiver PCMCIA - Navcore 7.450 Still running some latest maps.
    TomTom on iPhone 4 Google Maps

Comment

hello
      thanks for help but my fast active has error for tomtom home profilee dll not found

Comment

As pe1agp has already said, don't worry about that for now as it's not really necessary...you can sort that out later

More importantly, what navcore have you installed and what map are you looking for?

Comment

have downloaded 9.170SE-ONE&XL and map uk & ireland 985 8213 and a speed camera poi and fastactive

havent got map and camera installed yet

Comment

Originally posted by bundy1981 View Post
            have downloaded 9.170SE-ONE&XL and map uk & ireland 985 8213 and a speed camera poi and fastactive

havent got map and camera installed yet
            I would like to suggest Navcore 9.510 for 32mb devices
            Map UK & ireland 985 8155 which is the map with all features

In don't know which Bootloader is in use now, but when the version is below 5.5028 an update to version 5.5128 which I prefer
            This is only necessary when your device has an SD slot, as far as I'm able to see in mine Excell file your device have such an SD slot, right ?
            When you're able to update to a higher version, you'll be able to use SDHC cards Class 10 up till 32GB

Forget TomTom Home like Fredderf agree with me, just connect your device or use only the SD card
            TomTom GO 910 - Navcore 9.510 Bootloader 5.5128 Hitachi HDD replaced by SDHC 32GB Class 10
            TomTom Rider v2 - Navcore 9.500 v5 Menu Bootloader 5.5128 32MB available 5.1MB BeNeLux
            TomTom One N14644 Canada 310 - Navcore 9.510 Bootloader 5.5011
            TomTom on PDA iPAQ 2210 - HAiCOM HI-305III GPS Receiver PCMCIA - Navcore 7.450 Still running some latest maps.
            TomTom on iPhone 4 Google Maps

Comment

hi
              cheers pe1agp
              got the message thanks for that map as i failed to download part2 of the map i tried get.
              am in process downloading files thanks

the one xl does not have a sd slot.
              ok will give home a miss.

Comment

Hi , I have 9.540_Mod_ori navcore and United_Kingdom_and_Republic_of_Ireland_990_8306 map with all features also serena vocalizer.tts voice running on my one xl and get around 8 and 12 mb free ram

Comment

Working...
                X