Help with file types

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with file types

I need some help, I had tried to open a file in the maps folder one time, like the borders file and I ended up opening it with adobe. Now most of the files say adobe on them. Can anyone tell me what they are supposed to say?

Thanks
    XXL 540s IQ Routes Edition, Map: US 2GB v940.5963, App: 9.530

Re: Help with file types

Originally posted by Khris View Post
    I need some help, I had tried to open a file in the maps folder one time, like the borders file and I ended up opening it with adobe. Now most of the files say adobe on them. Can anyone tell me what they are supposed to say?

Thanks
    As far as I understand, I think it's better to ask this question to a Windows forum ?
    For what reason did you open that file ?
    TomTom GO 910 - Navcore 9.510 Bootloader 5.5128 Hitachi HDD replaced by SDHC 32GB Class 10
    TomTom Rider v2 - Navcore 9.500 v5 Menu Bootloader 5.5128 32MB available 5.1MB BeNeLux
    TomTom One N14644 Canada 310 - Navcore 9.510 Bootloader 5.5011
    TomTom on PDA iPAQ 2210 - HAiCOM HI-305III GPS Receiver PCMCIA - Navcore 7.450 Still running some latest maps.
    TomTom on iPhone 4 Google Maps

Comment

That's a good idea, but they might not know what files are on a tom tom. The borders file was an example, I don't remember the exact file.
      XXL 540s IQ Routes Edition, Map: US 2GB v940.5963, App: 9.530

Comment

Originally posted by Khris View Post

Thanks
        You need to learn about Windows file associations

Comment

Working...
        X