Which TomTom to go for

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which TomTom to go for

Could someone advise me on which model to go for if I was gonna buy new TomTom unit. Is there any actual difference between x20 x30 and x40 ?! Are newer any quicker gps wise or have more RAM or any how any better apart from its cost and look and official navcore . Lets say 920 is better the 52O simply because its got a it more internal memory and come with remote but you can buy extra memory or remote separate and save a lot.

Re: Which TomTom to go for

Hi there!

Cant really answer all of your questions above (since i only had to gps:es) but i do have a tomtom one right now, and if that where to break i would by another one instantly. Small, light weight, good battery time, splendid contrast on the screen. All that and a bag of chips... so to say

Comment

Did you check this? http://gpsunderground.com/forum/show...-TOMTom-To-buy
      rgds jarkita
      TT Onev1, 9.430 by bmwdriver, 900.4602-> UK&RoI, Europe; 895.4438 -> PL.
      No support over PM - check Tomtom Tutorials Section and ask within forums.
      Biggest lie in the inernet: I searched but did not find.

Comment

you can pick some knowladge about them in the professional net

Comment

This page might help you decide which one you should get
          I personally like the GO 910 because of the internal storage but I have GP520 now. Been looking for a decent 910 to replace my 520 though
          Last edited by bjluv; 15th September 2010, 18:41.

Comment

I would suggest the 930 since it has all of the features plus inertial navigation.

You can get them for about $100 on Ebay.

I have a 510 and a 930T and they both work very well with the latest navcores and maps.

Comment

Working...
            X