Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

omtom_Go_Navigazione_e_Traffico_v1.17.1_Build_2121_FIXT-Patched_By_DFoX_URET.apk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• omtom_Go_Navigazione_e_Traffico_v1.17.1_Build_2121_FIXT-Patched_By_DFoX_URET.apk

Tomtom_Go_Navigazione_e_Traffico_v1.17.1_Build_212 1_FIXT_Patched_By_DFoX_URET.apk

1) install the app from Google Play store. <--------DO THIS FIRST !!!!!!
    2) run it, close. <----------------------------------DO THIS BUT do not download any Maps or Voices
    3) uninstall from Application Manager. <-------------THEN THIS BUT do not uninstall it with The Google Store !!!!!!
    Please note do not use 3rd party uninstallers only use what came with your phone or tablet......
    4) install Tomtom_Go_Navigation&Traffic Patched <--NOW THIS
    5) restart phone
    You are ready to go now get your maps and voices.

Tomtom_Go_Navigazione_e_Traffico_v1.17.1_Build_212 1_FIXT Patched_By_DFoX_URET

1 - install original (from g-play)
    2 - launch app, go though settings, wait till list of maps appears. Don't switch off app at this point!
    3 - launch file manager, navigate to /storage/emulated/0/android/obb/com.tomtom.gplay.navapp and copy it to different folder
    4 - now exit GO, and uninstall it from app-manager
    5 - install patched version from here. Don't launch it!
    6 - back to file manager - find your saved com.tomtom.gplay.navapp and put it back to /storage/emulated/0/android/obb/
    7 - now launch app, go to list of maps - and download which you want.

http://ul.to/sfa6dk9r

Last edited by adamramzes; 14th November 2017, 10:09.

Comment

TomTom GPS Navigation Traffic v1.17.1 Build 2121 Fixed by Dfox_URET
      Fixed 31/10/2017 and working version

What's new?
      Bug fixes and improvements.

1) install the app from Google Play store. <--------DO THIS FIRST !!!!!!
      2) run it, close. <----------------------------------DO THIS BUT do not download any Maps or Voices
      3) uninstall from Application Manager. <-------------THEN THIS BUT do not uninstall it with The Google Store !!!!!!
      Please note do not use 3rd party uninstallers only use what came with your phone or tablet......
      4) install Tomtom_Go_Navigation&Traffic Patched <--NOW THIS
      5) restart phone
      You are ready to go now get your maps and voices.

Apk and obb file

Code:
      Pswd: FROST

http://vializer.com/3aTb
      If download of maps hangs on 1% use obb file (create a map called:com.tomtom.gplay.navapp in android/data/obb en put obb file from download in it) and restart your phone

Comment

yes, it now works fine on a xiaomi redmi 3s / android 6.0.1- MIUI 8.5.4.0
        downloaded map FRANCE 995.8490
        thanks for all

Comment

pmaiden5 - I needed to reload Go when I needed to factory reset my phone and I now have the problem you describe where the map down load hangs at 1% (Download Paused - Download will continue when you device is connected to a network).
          Can you give me a more detailed procedure - when you say create a map do you mean a folder? If not how do I create a map and and put the obb file in it.
          I have tried to download the app and obb file several times and each time I try to unzip it is corrupted.
          Thanks!

Comment

Resolved - I had this problem when I tried to load up ver 1.16.1.
            I tried with ver 1.17.1 and it worked!
            This may have something to do with the Play Store app being 1.17.1?

Comment

Cant get this to work on my jiayu s3 { spare phone} but works on my other jiayu s 3? anyone done a video thanksThanks fella got it working on spare phone
              Last edited by saltie; 20th November 2017, 17:24. Reason: After messing about for hours it working again thanks fella

Comment

Will these maps update from TomTom when anew map comes out?

Comment

UyNew maps available for download

Comment

Thanks, for share. I look it al long t8me...just download now

Comment

For this version, I installed , no problem, it's working fine, but now I can't download other country maps, it shows: "unable to show maps, check your internet connection and try again". How to solve this problem?

Comment

Working...
                      X