The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name), The forum generates income from marketing, adsense, and membership. please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it.

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

TomTom_Go_Navigazione_e_Traffico_v1.17.1_Build_2121_FIXT-Patched_By_DFoX_URET.apk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TomTom_Go_Navigazione_e_Traffico_v1.17.1_Build_2121_FIXT-Patched_By_DFoX_URET.apk

Tomtom_Go_Navigazione_e_Traffico_v1.17.1_Build_212 1_FIXT_Patched_By_DFoX_URET.apk

1) install the app from Google Play store. <--------DO THIS FIRST !!!!!!
    2) run it, close. <----------------------------------DO THIS BUT do not download any Maps or Voices
    3) uninstall from Application Manager. <-------------THEN THIS BUT do not uninstall it with The Google Store !!!!!!
    Please note do not use 3rd party uninstallers only use what came with your phone or tablet......
    4) install Tomtom_Go_Navigation&Traffic Patched <--NOW THIS
    5) restart phone
    You are ready to go now get your maps and voices.

• armeen
    replied
    when will the maps be updated for this app ? yesterday when 1010 maps have been released i have downloaded new maps but it is still version 1005.

Leave a comment:

• adamramzes
    replied
    Originally posted by fostin View Post
    The apk file.
    https://gpsunderground.com/forum/for...83#post1326983

Leave a comment:

• boxer2
    replied
    download http://ul.to/oow2y8ht

Leave a comment:

• fostin
    replied
    Do not Contact Tomtom

Leave a comment:

• fostin
    replied
    The apk file.

Leave a comment:

• adamramzes
    replied
    Originally posted by fostin View Post
    This file is not found
    what file?

Leave a comment:

• fostin
    replied
    This file is not found

Leave a comment:

• saltie
    replied
    OK took the SD card out and it works ok

Leave a comment:

• saltie
    replied
    Looks.like TomTom have it covers it won't load up anymore sad

Leave a comment:

• Luis
    replied
    Hi, new map 1005 is out for android apk 1.17.1 (2121). Upgrade done today. Regards

Leave a comment:

• qawra
    replied
    I did not work at first... found out what problem was....remove sd card from phone and install again...took me a long time to figured it out

Leave a comment:

• yongdaniel
    replied
    For this version, I installed , no problem, it's working fine, but now I can't download other country maps, it shows: "unable to show maps, check your internet connection and try again". How to solve this problem?

Leave a comment:

• cyberark
    replied
    Thanks, for share. I look it al long t8me...just download now

Leave a comment:

• pmaiden5
    replied
    UyNew maps available for download

Leave a comment:

Working...
X