First $5K will acquire this asset before its gone. Please email me at ibro0079@gmail.com

This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license, domain name, and database). Price just reduced to $5K ( this includes gpsunderground.com and gsm4share.com)

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Price just reduced to $5K Please email me at ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

TomTom NDS 1.3.3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TomTom NDS 1.3.3

TomTom NDS 1.3.3 (10.06.2019)

Info
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...lay.navapp.nds

pw:nyky

Originally posted by nyky View Post
    [B][SIZE=5] TomTom NDS 1.3.3 (10.06.2019)
    Hello
    on android marshmallow 7 not
    does a tutorial work?
    Thank you

Comment

dank je wel

Comment

New TomTom NDS 1.3.3 > Apk + obb

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::

News in this build: 10-06-2019 > Some big improvements in the navkit.
        And the fresh map update are running smooth now.
        ""Fresh Map update are running in the background, so that the Map re-download steps won’t be necessary anymore in the future."" If it don't working, then re-download your Maps one more times.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::

!!Attention !!! This APK requires at least Android 5.0 or higher to run!!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::

MEGA-Link

ZippyShare-Link

Drop.Me-Link

If you have a' previous version of TomTom_NDS running.
        Then Simply install on top, on your previous version.
        And disregard the guide below

IF YOU ARE NEW USER OF TOMTOM_NDS, PLEASE FOLLOW THE GUIDE HERE

FIRST STEP:
        On your Phone, find your "obb" file folder (Android/obb). If the folder obb dosen't exist, then create it
        Your "obb" file are inside this Rar-file Android/obb/ Then copy and paste this folder "com.tomtom.gplay.navapp.nds" into the obb folder.

So when you have done it, it looks like this > Android/obb/com.tomtom.gplay.navapp.nds
        And where you have this file inside > "main.17.com.tomtom.gplay.navapp.nds.obb" inside the "com.tomtom.gplay.navapp.nds" folder

NEXT STEP:
        Copy and Paste: TomTom_NDS_1.3.3.apk to the Root of your Android Phone
        Then you only have to Install the apk > TomTom_NDS_1.3.3.apk
        ((Remember to turn Allow to Install from "Unknown Sources" ON)) Follow My Guide Bottom Of The Page
        After installation just open your "TomTom" on your Phone, and download what Map you want piece by piece, you don't need to download the entire Europe, or what other Continent you are on.

PS: ""Can be installed on advantage into External SD-Cards""

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::

NOTE !!!!

We haven't recieve Maps Updates lately.
        Looks like TomTom have working hard, and are ready with "fresh map" soon if not now, you try-out to remove and re-download your maps. TomTom say thank you for your patience, while they still are working hard in this moment, on also offering you "the fresh map" as a map update, so that annoying thing with the re-download steps, won’t have to be necessary anymore in the future.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::

NDS > Stands for Navigation Data Standard

"The Navigation Data Standard enables standardised and flexible incremental updates and guarantees flexible, up-to-date maps"

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::

Drive safely and show consideration
        Last edited by ScorpioPirate; 27th June 2019, 14:23.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by charlye59 View Post

Hello
          on android marshmallow 7 not
          does a tutorial work?
          Thank you
          Look into my upload, you need the "obb" file
          sigpic

Comment

Ook van mij: DANJEWEL.

Comment

Originally posted by ScorpioPirate View Post
              Look into my upload, you need the "obb" file
              Thanks friend I will do new installation like for you.

EDIT

it works thanks
              Last edited by charlye59; 23rd June 2019, 15:06.

Comment

Working...
              X