The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name), The forum generates income from marketing, adsense, and membership. please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it.

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

Tomtom Go Navigazione e Traffico v1.14.1 Build 1818 Patched DFoX

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomtom Go Navigazione e Traffico v1.14.1 Build 1818 Patched DFoX

Click image for larger version

Name:	andrrr.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	50.0 KB
ID:	450806

Tomtom Go Navigazione e Traffico v1.14.1 Build 1818 Patched DFoX

New expiry date set to : 01-01-2101

How to install Tom Tom Go Navigation&Traffic ((patched by DFoX) for the first time.

Instructions:

1) install the app from Google Play store. <--------DO THIS FIRST !!!!!!
    2) run it, close. <----------------------------------DO THIS BUT do not download any Maps or Voices
    3) uninstall from Application Manager. <-------------THEN THIS BUT do not uninstall it with The Google Store !!!!!!

Please note do not use 3rd party uninstallers only use what came with your phone or tablet......

4) install Tomtom_Go_Navigation&Traffic Patched <--NOW THIS
    5) restart phone

You are ready to go now get your maps and voices.

Code:
    http://ul.to/vxj8o289

Re: Tomtom Go Navigazione e Traffico v1.14.1 Build 1818 Patched DFoX

Installed over previous version on Samsumg S7
    Works like a charm

Password: 12345

DOWNLOAD HERE

Merry Christmas DeltaFox !

Enviado do meu SM-G930F atrav├ęs de Tapatalk

Comment

Is there any other way to install the tomtom go then app store, so it still works when patched with DFox file? I've got 8inch screen on car nav system and in Google store its not officialy supported, however its just stalling due to unable connect to tomtom server when installed from unmodified app (downloaded from diff site) seems fine on screen..hmmm..???

Comment

Work perfectly ! on Wiko fever + android 6
        Thank you very munch to be up to date !
        I just install on the previous version 1.13.2 without uninstall.

Comment

Works good on xiaomi note 3 pro
          Thank you very much!

Comment

Is it possible to run it on SD or not? The cards are big and my Phone memory is 32gb.
            Like to hear if possible and how

Comment

Yes. Read the manual of your phone.

Comment

It is no possible by application manager. So the question here ;-)

Comment

Access the application from the menu settings, applications, then in the memory section you select the used storage, internal memory or SD and you are done.
                  I hope I have clarified something.
                  A greeting.

Comment

A pitty is does not work here. I dont know what I do wrong, but I hope ever it will works.
                    Thanks.

Comment

Works fine on Galaxy S7, android 6.0.1, internal memory.
                      Works fine too on LG G2 Mini, android 5 and internal memory.
                      Follow all instructions from post 1, don't forget the restart and all will be working fine.
                      Thanks

Comment

Hello,
                        downloaded and installed fine.
                        How do i install speedcams?

Comment

Speedcams and traffic info is only visible with data connection and available in your country.

Comment

Hello, thank you for the post
                            I try to install on my S4, it starts to run after that but downloading map (through data 4G) always fails.
                            It comes up to 0% and the application crash.
                            Does anyone got an idea ?

Comment

Originally posted by Till666 View Post
                              Hello, thank you for the post
                              I try to install on my S4, it starts to run after that but downloading map (through data 4G) always fails.
                              It comes up to 0% and the application crash.
                              Does anyone got an idea ?
                              Download maps over wifi. They are very large files and take a long time. I have a S4
                              Last edited by pezo; 26th January 2017, 16:19.

Comment

Working...
                              X