The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name), The forum generates income from marketing, adsense, and membership. please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it.

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

Tomtom_Go_Navigazione_e_Traffico_v1.16_Build_2009_ Patched_By_DeltaFoX_TeamURET

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomtom_Go_Navigazione_e_Traffico_v1.16_Build_2009_ Patched_By_DeltaFoX_TeamURET

Tomtom_Go_Navigazione_e_Traffico_v1.16_Build_2009_ Patched_By_DeltaFoX_TeamURET_Corrected
    Code:
    http://www74.zippyshare.com/v/M82yFsVw/file.html
    Last edited by stif45; 21st April 2017, 13:20.

Re: Tomtom_Go_Navigazione_e_Traffico_v1.16_Build_2009_ Patched_By_DeltaFoX_TeamURET

Tomtom Go Navigation and Traffic v1.16 Build 2009 Patched_DFoX

Changelog v1.16 Build 2009 :

- Improved Advanced Lane Guidance: See both the route ahead and the lane or exit you need to take side by side, when you approach an exit or junction. This feature is only available when in landscape view.
    - Safety Camera Reporting: Report a safety camera as you drive using the new reporting button in the speed panel.

How to install Tom Tom Go Navigation&Traffic ((patched by DFoX) for the first time.

Instructions:

1) install the app from Google Play store. <--------DO THIS FIRST !!!!!!
    2) run it, close. <----------------------------------DO THIS BUT do not download any Maps or Voices
    3) uninstall from Application Manager. <-------------THEN THIS BUT do not uninstall it with The Google Store !!!!!!

Please note do not use 3rd party uninstallers only use what came with your phone or tablet......

4) install Tomtom_Go_Navigation&Traffic Patched <--NOW THIS
    5) restart phone

You are ready to go now get your maps and voices.

Code:
    http://filecrypt.cc/Container/C30FCCF631.html
    use winrar v 5.xx

Comment

Re: Tomtom_Go_Navigazione_e_Traffico_v1.16_Build_2009_ Patched_By_DeltaFoX_TeamURET

Can it be installed over the previous version? I've been doing this since the first version came out with no problems. Excellent work!

Regards

Comment

Psw: gpsunderground
        Code:
        http://relink.to/f/8ab29f8adfaf6d262cb8e5d04eb647
        Last edited by pmaiden5; 14th April 2017, 14:01.

Comment

voices issue, same as in 1.15, anybody have solution?, going back to 1.14.1 for now

Comment

Originally posted by satan66 View Post
            voices issue, same as in 1.15, anybody have solution?, going back to 1.14.1 for now
            What's wrong?

Comment

as previous 1.15, after i upgraded from 1.14.1 unable to use any other voice than serena, after deleting Serena and left only downloaded voice, /i wanted use Slovakian voice/, Satnav is without sound, restarted phone, install Google TTS but same issue....immediately downgraded to 1.14.1. from 1.16 and voices are ok, can download and use any voice...no idea where is problem, been using tomtom go from beggining w/o any issue till now,,,im on Xiaomi redmi 3 pro, 5.1.1

Comment

Not working on my S4

Comment

Originally posted by satan66 View Post
                  as previous 1.15, after i upgraded from 1.14.1 unable to use any other voice than serena, after deleting Serena and left only downloaded voice, /i wanted use Slovakian voice/, Satnav is without sound, restarted phone, install Google TTS but same issue....immediately downgraded to 1.14.1. from 1.16 and voices are ok, can download and use any voice...no idea where is problem, been using tomtom go from beggining w/o any issue till now,,,im on Xiaomi redmi 3 pro, 5.1.1
                  Try to set first the interface language of your Phone to English-usa. Then install and download voices. Reboot phone.
                  When finished set the Phone interface language back to your local.

Note
                  Its possible that by changing language settings your Playstore settings are altered.
                  Like yes/no auto-update of installed apps. Check them and select your desired settings again.

* Don't forget there is a newer 1.16 download where Deltafox has corrected something.
                  You can find the updated link in the startpost now.
                  Last edited by Swoosh; 25th April 2017, 16:38.

Comment

Hi,
                    thanks for an idea but issue still persist
                    found workaround

my phone language is uk- eng, before was using TT Go 1.14.1 which was in English but i was able use ANY foreign voice/ Sk in my case/
                    now, probably due android 7 support, app depends on device language,, noticed app language change with phone language and voice must match phone lang, for example- phone lang= uk, app lang= uk, voice= uk ONLY!
                    than i change to phone= slovakian, app is in Slovak, and i can use ONLY Sk voice...
                    so if i want have Sk voice, i MUST set phone lang to sk
                    if is set to UK, app and voice is UK only

no an issue for me, can use both voices w/o issues, just surprised when installed new 1.6 and found that change, and yes i have installed corrected 1.6 app

Comment

Working...
                    X