The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name), The forum generates income from marketing, adsense, and membership. please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it.

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

Tomtom Go Navigation and Traffic v1.16.1 Build 2077_By_DeltaFoX_TeamURET[Patched]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomtom Go Navigation and Traffic v1.16.1 Build 2077_By_DeltaFoX_TeamURET[Patched]

Tomtom Go Navigation and Traffic v1.16.1 Build 2077_By_DeltaFoX_TeamURET[Patched]

Installed over previous version

Thanks DeltaFox

Pswd: FROST

Download

Re: Tomtom Go Navigation and Traffic v1.16.1 Build 2077_By_DeltaFoX_TeamURET[Patched]

Thank you for the update.

I have no more traffic info. Am'I the only one with this problem?

Comment

Re: Tomtom Go Navigation and Traffic v1.16.1 Build 2077_By_DeltaFoX_TeamURET[Patched]

Already working

Comment

Originally posted by makeluv View Post
        Thank you for the update.

I have no more traffic info. Am'I the only one with this problem?
        Sometimes it takes some seconds more to update traffic info.

Comment

Thank you DeltaFoX, pmaiden5
          PLEASE PM, IF DEAD LINKS FOUND

Comment

How do you install it on a phone without it being previously installed? Is it possible to install it without previous TomTom version?

Comment

No, not possible.

Comment

Here is the installation order that was succesfull for me:

install new version from Google Play
                go through the install until having to choose a map, Exit the app (do not choose a map)
                uninstall tomtom Go
                install patched version
                start Tomtom Go (it hanged - didn't work)
                go to Settings > Apps > Go > Storage > clear data
                start Tomtom again, this time the app starts normally
                choose and start downloading your map

Comment

Installed over previous version, all ok!

Comment

Where are the folders on Android ?I downloaded the maps but I can not find!

Comment

Work fine over previous version.Thanks for this update !

Comment

Can i remove unwanted countries? Or install only wanted ones? For example, I want Netherlands but don't need Belgium and Luxembourg
                        Last edited by stmarko; 20th June 2017, 15:38.

Comment

Tomtom_Go_Navigazione_e_Traffico_v1.16.1_Build_207 7_Patched.apk
                          http://www21.zippyshare.com/v/4qjuXD0a/file.html

Comment

Is thete no tomtom go for Iphone?

Comment

Many thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X