Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TomTom7 WinCE 4.2 without memory problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TomTom7 WinCE 4.2 without memory problem

    I opened this topic to inform you that TomTomv7.450 already runs on system WinCE 4.2, with no memory problem, and the script is not necessary. The bug is fixed.


    Folder with the complete software, no maps and voices
    Host:MegaUpload
    TomTom Navigato WinCE4.2
    Host:RapidShare
    TomTom Navigato WinCE4.2
    To unlock map use tt7_keygen.
    At the first time says memory problem, but starting again, is running at 100%.

    Last edited by tabardajun; 15th May 2010, 16:42.

  • #2
    Re: TomTom7 WinCE 4.2 without memory problem

    Originally posted by tabardajun View Post
    I opened this topic to inform you that TomTom7 already runs on system WinCE 4.2, with no memory problem, and the script is not necessary. The bug is fixed.
    At the first time says memory problem, but starting again, is running at 100%.
    Hello ....
    I tried it on my Medion 250T WinCE 4.2 but starting it from TomTom Navigator.exe I have memory error, always.
    I also tried to compress the file with UPX, but the problem remains.
    Maybe others will work.
    I will continue to use my program with Autorun, this works without putting Mapsettings.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: TomTom7 WinCE 4.2 without memory problem

      Workin on Mio269+ with WinCE4.2 a 100%.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: TomTom7 WinCE 4.2 without memory problem

        Originally posted by tabardajun View Post
        Workin on Mio269+ with WinCE4.2 a 100%.
        Ok, but if it works on Mio 269 Plus is not guaranteed to work at 100% for all devices, one must be cautious ...!!!!
        Each device has a different problem.

        This is the version 7.450 not 7.910.....
        Last edited by Guidorenato; 14th May 2010, 21:48.

        Comment


        • #5

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: TomTom7 WinCE 4.2 without memory problem

            out of memory error on navman icn 520

            edit

            kept restarting and it sorted ifself out after maybe 20 restarts

            still a bit slow [30m behind me most of the time] - but working
            Last edited by localshop; 17th May 2010, 19:08.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: TomTom7 WinCE 4.2 without memory problem

              hello world

              Existing TomTom7 WinCE 5.0 without memory problem

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: TomTom7 WinCE 4.2 without memory problem

                Originally posted by toto13015 View Post
                hello world

                Existing TomTom7 WinCE 5.0 without memory problem

                TomTom 7.910..... for WinCE 5.0 does not have memory problems ..... works ..!!!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: TomTom7 WinCE 4.2 without memory problem

                  Hi Folks, Thanks for the post. It works on my WinCe 4.2 device with a 8.40 map. However, the clock is jumping around like crazy and therefore also the GPS position is not fixed. My little arrow jumps around and doesn't stay on the road most of the time. I have chosen "Other NEMEA GPS receiver" with 2400 Baud which seems the only setting that works. Any of you had this problem and know a solution or a workaround? Thanks, you help is muchly appreciated! Cecile M

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: TomTom7 WinCE 4.2 without memory problem

                    Originally posted by freeewilly View Post
                    Hi Folks, Thanks for the post. It works on my WinCe 4.2 device with a 8.40 map. However, the clock is jumping around like crazy and therefore also the GPS position is not fixed. My little arrow jumps around and doesn't stay on the road most of the time. I have chosen "Other NEMEA GPS receiver" with 2400 Baud which seems the only setting that works. Any of you had this problem and know a solution or a workaround? Thanks, you help is muchly appreciated! Cecile M
                    For the problem you

                    Try this, it works on my device.
                    1. Get the file and unzip.
                    2. Get files Autorun.exe Autorun.ini them and copy the TomTom folder.
                    3. Autorun.ini file is set to work with the SD called Storage Card
                    4. If your SD card has a different name changed Storage Card and put the name of your SD
                    5. Also check the path and file names contained in the command line
                    6. Start the program -->Autorun.exe

                    Autorun

                    Pass:Guidorenato
                    Last edited by Guidorenato; 24th May 2010, 08:06.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: TomTom7 WinCE 4.2 without memory problem

                      Hi Guidorenato, thanks for your quick reply! I installed your files and it works PERFECTLY! Thanks a ton! Cecile

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: TomTom7 WinCE 4.2 without memory problem

                        Hi Guidorenato,
                        I have the jumping clock problem and saw this thread.
                        I tried your autorun but I still have the jumping clock.
                        Any ideas?
                        Just out of interest what does your autorun do?
                        Thanks

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: TomTom7 WinCE 4.2 without memory problem

                          Originally posted by skodaking View Post
                          Hi Guidorenato,
                          I have the jumping clock problem and saw this thread.
                          I tried your autorun but I still have the jumping clock.
                          Any ideas?
                          Just out of interest what does your autorun do?
                          Thanks
                          Autorun memory sect and solve the problem and watch the map on mad device with WinCE 4.2 (with WinCE 5.0 does not work)
                          On which device you have installed?
                          Autorun.ini you set with the name of your SD?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: TomTom7 WinCE 4.2 without memory problem

                            Hi,

                            I have installed 7.450 WCE 4.2 on my Chinese made PND running on WinCE6 with 128MB RAM and 533Mhz processor and faced out of memory problem. I check with so many sites and almost all face the same problem with this PND specs. Some installed with Wince 4.2 version and works only with 64mb RAM unit.
                            Is there any solution out there? Or TT has silenced them?

                            Regards
                            gpsforever

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: TomTom7 WinCE 4.2 without memory problem

                              Originally posted by gpsforever View Post
                              Hi,

                              I have installed 7.450 WCE 4.2 on my Chinese made PND running on WinCE6 with 128MB RAM and 533Mhz processor and faced out of memory problem. I check with so many sites and almost all face the same problem with this PND specs. Some installed with Wince 4.2 version and works only with 64mb RAM unit.
                              Is there any solution out there? Or TT has silenced them?

                              Regards
                              gpsforever
                              Hi,
                              Already the Chinese are difficult if we have WinCE 6.0 are even more ..... it's like you say it works on some others do not.
                              On Chinese radio works with WinCE 6.0 using scripts to run the TT .... but not all.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X