The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name), The forum generates income from marketing, adsense, and membership. please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it.

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

Which TomTom can I update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which TomTom can I update

Is there yet a TomTom available where I can replace the maps self
    Last edited by koosr46; 6th September 2015, 19:38. Reason: fault

Re: Which TomTom can I update

Originally posted by koosr46 View Post
    Is there yet a TomTom available where I can replace the maps self
    Read this, please.

http://gpsunderground.com/forum/tomt...tml#post115195
    TomTom GO 910 - Navcore 9.510 Bootloader 5.5128 Hitachi HDD replaced by SDHC 32GB Class 10
    TomTom Rider v2 - Navcore 9.500 v5 Menu Bootloader 5.5128 32MB available 5.1MB BeNeLux
    TomTom One N14644 Canada 310 - Navcore 9.510 Bootloader 5.5011
    TomTom on PDA iPAQ 2210 - HAiCOM HI-305III GPS Receiver PCMCIA - Navcore 7.450 Still running some latest maps.
    TomTom on iPhone 4 Google Maps

Comment

Hi
      I am a newbie on the site and at present really frustrated with TomTom.
      A honest question - I have a GoLive 1005 - does this mean the only way to upgrade the Western Europe map is to actually buy it?
      Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by rcolf View Post
        Hi
        I am a newbie on the site and at present really frustrated with TomTom.
        A honest question - I have a GoLive 1005 - does this mean the only way to upgrade the Western Europe map is to actually buy it?
        Thank you
        Read above your thread, please.
        TomTom GO 910 - Navcore 9.510 Bootloader 5.5128 Hitachi HDD replaced by SDHC 32GB Class 10
        TomTom Rider v2 - Navcore 9.500 v5 Menu Bootloader 5.5128 32MB available 5.1MB BeNeLux
        TomTom on PDA iPAQ 2210 - HAiCOM HI-305III GPS Receiver PCMCIA - Navcore 7.450 Still running some latest maps.

Comment

I have a tired and battered TomTom One v3 that I have kept up to date over many years with the use of this superb forum - so thanks to all.

I am thinking of replacing/upgrading it. What are people's view on the BEST TomTom model which can still be modified?

Comment

Originally posted by Daz555 View Post
            I have a tired and battered TomTom One v3 that I have kept up to date over many years with the use of this superb forum - so thanks to all.

I am thinking of replacing/upgrading it. What are people's view on the BEST TomTom model which can still be modified?
            Read this too and you'll know.
            All devcices before 2010

http://gpsunderground.com/forum/tomt...tml#post115195

Comment

links dead

Comment

Originally posted by Oinq View Post
                links dead
                Yes since we have a new layout, all elder links lead to an error
                But when you go to this part of the forum you'll find what you need, beside that we've also an excellent search option

http://gpsunderground.com/forum/foru...-tutorials-faq

Comment

Originally posted by pe1agp View Post
                  All devcices before 2010
                  And where can I find the year of production of a TomTom model?

Comment

There has been an excel file somewhere and unfortunately I don't have it available for a while, which indicated a little bit of a date of when in the trade.
                    The link below can tell you about the support of your device, as soon as there is information that you can do an update through Mydrive, then it is totally impossible to perform an update yourself.

http://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/ans...ftware-it-uses

Comment

Working...
                    X