The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name), The forum generates income from marketing, adsense, and membership. please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it.

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

How to identify Navcore when device has invalid map installed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to identify Navcore when device has invalid map installed?

So I connected my friend's TomTom GO 750 to computer and immediately updated the device's software. Unfortunately after that the device is basically useless, only displaying message that current map is not compatible with this device... How can I identify the Navcore version to update the maps? The tutorials I've read suggest going through device's menu, but I don't have any menu since the only thing I see is an error message.

The device currently has Europe 990.8317 map installed.

Find and read the ttgo.bif file.
    Since you got an update, you need to patch the Navcore now
    By the way, version 990 is far out of date
    TomTom GO 910 - Navcore 9.510 Bootloader 5.5128 Hitachi HDD replaced by SDHC 32GB Class 10
    TomTom Rider v2 - Navcore 9.500 v5 Menu Bootloader 5.5128 32MB available 5.1MB BeNeLux
    TomTom One N14644 Canada 310 - Navcore 9.510 Bootloader 5.5011
    TomTom on PDA iPAQ 2210 - HAiCOM HI-305III GPS Receiver PCMCIA - Navcore 7.450 Still running some latest maps.
    TomTom on iPhone 4 Google Maps

Comment

Working...
    X