Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rider/ Rider 2 - Navcores - CARDO Scala Bluetooth Headset

The latest official Navcore for Rider/Rider2 is Nav 7.901

I use my Rider2 with one 2 GB SD card with Nav 7.901 and a corresponding map for riding the bike
    (only this version works with the CARDO Scala Bluetooth Headset)

and another 2 GB SD card with Nav 8.412 and a corresponding map for going by car
    (this version cannot connect to the CARDO Scala Bluetooth Headset but it works fine with the Car Mounting Kit)
    additional features: ALG - Assistant lane, IQ maps, newer menu...

In addition i have installed the height and TTTracklog tool

Re: Rider/ Rider 2 - Navcores - CARDO Scala Bluetooth Headset

Have a look at navcore ME 8.544 (Mireille Edition) by a person called DarkMireille. If you google for "unlock tt start/ease" it will be the first hit. It also works with Cardo Scala headset, according to Rider users and it has ALG, IQ support.

Comment

Very nice hint, with navcore ME 8.544 (Mireille Edition) and rider configuration the connection to Cardo Scala headset works if using button "connect to headset" ( not working if using "connect to bluetooth device!!)
      Thanks!

Bad News: does not work with the original speaker of the car mount kit!!
      Last edited by underground4444; 21st June 2010, 14:38.

Comment

I'm unable to find this download, can you PM me the address?

Comment

Google for "BilderME90518544Info" and download this Pdf document.

Comment

There is a new Navcore 9.201 Rider 3 (Urban Rider) that works on Rider 2

This is the only Navcore > 7.901 working with Cardo Scala headset and the speaker of the original Car Mount Kit !

Comment

Originally posted by yuriyggg
              Thanks, it works perfect, except it hangs after about 2 minutes, is there a solution for that problem? (i've got 0 MB RAM left, maybe that’s why this problem appears?)

Comment

Original 9.205 with DSA Tool in Self Mode pached. -> at Rider2 6MB free memory

works perfect with original Rider2 Scala Headset and Car mounted Kit speaker !

Functions (missing in 9.201!)
                file send to other TomTom device is there again
                Track recording in GPX format - NEW - works perfect!

Height works also.

Comment

How do you put DSA tool in self mode ? and what is DSA ?

When I use 9,205 and patch the ttsystem i have 0,3 mb free ram and later 0 mb after which my rider 2nd edition lock it self and reboot.

Comment

hi there can u link code fot ttsystem again please second code not working

Comment

Hi I have downloaded and set this up on my Rider V1 and have 6mb free of RAM. The issues I have are that;
                      1. It does not have the Traffic icon anymore
                      2. It does not seem possible to create a Wireless Data connection via my phone anymore.
                      3. It does have the MP3 or JukeBox function, which would be really useful.

It seems that alot of this seems to be controlled via the PNANavigator file in the root of the software but as yet I have not been able to find more that caters for all the functions and the "Swapfile" code does not seem to have any effect.

Any help would be greatfully apprciated.

Comment

Working...
                      X