The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name), The forum generates income from marketing, adsense, and membership. please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it.

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

POI's aren't visible

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POI's aren't visible

My TT One v8 with 9.053 navcore do not show original TT POI like fuel stations, parkings, airports.
    Any solution THX

Re: POI's aren't visible

Don't know about TT One but my GO910 has a menu item that allows me to choose which POIs to display - the more POIs displayed, the slower the response, as a generalisation.

Comment

I've just downloaded a map Western Europe 900.4600

when I try navigate to POI, quite a few don't appear to be in the map
      tried to cities in Germany, and tried several different POI, each time No file found was a the message displayed on my screen

anyone have any idea whats missing/wrong

Thanks

Comment

Further to my post #2, on my GO910 it is Change preferences > Show POI on map > check the POIs you want to see, followed by the view option(s) you desire - 3 D, 2 D, none (you have set this inadvertently) or both.

Another possibility is no .bmp with the same name as the POI (.ov2) file. For me, the Kaffehaus in Berlin shows as the knife and fork icon
        on map W&CE 900-4602.

Comment

I check a lot of POI but on map I see my own POIs and from original TT POIs airports only

Comment

SOLVED
            Just deleted oldest tomtom speedcams files (marked as red square)

Comment

Working...
            X