possible to change TT 520 go to work with truck software

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• possible to change TT 520 go to work with truck software

I have a TT 520 Go which works perfectly well with my car. Do I have to purchase a new TT system to work with my truck? or can I use my present system in some way? The present software is stored internally and I would like to keep it if possible. This system has a SD memory slot and I have a blank 2gb slot which fits ok. I'm a complete novice at this, so any help would be much appreciated and maybe save me some cash.

Re: possible to change TT 520 go to work with truck software

have 4gb sd card comming this week, what next please?

Comment

downloaded and installed your first point onto 4gb SDcard. Seems to work fine but now stuck with the rest of your points. May be simple to you but I find it very difficult. Could you please simplify the rest of the procedure after step 1

Comment

thank you very much

Comment

hi i am new to all this and i am wanting to try to put tuck on my friends 920 but am scarred of messing it up. i have an old tomtom go 700 which i am not bothered about. will truck work on this as well. can someone point me in the right direction please

Comment

I'm a newbie with reasonable computer skills but i'm having a few problems with an sd card with a Europe Truck map which i bought from amazon. I have a tomtom 520 and i am just getting this error code "You cannot use this map on this device: Europe_TRUCK-109"
            Any help will be greatly received

Comment

Originally posted by timv128 View Post
              I'm a newbie with reasonable computer skills but i'm having a few problems with an sd card with a Europe Truck map which i bought from amazon. I have a tomtom 520 and i am just getting this error code "You cannot use this map on this device: Europe_TRUCK-109"
              Any help will be greatly received
              they just fool you. As you have legit to TRUCK GO520 - no trouble with original TT-SD(truck)-card could occur.
              If so occurred - hence no pure original map+navcore on SD-card they sold to you, just copied from original SD-card to random. And thus - SD-card became no-legit.
              You have 2 ways:
              1 - (preferred) - just strongly demand the money back (else - you may declare this seller as fraudulent)
              2 - just consider this as lost money and read forum - how to d/l map. crack and so on

PS If you don't sure about originality of your SD-card - just contact me via PM - we'll clarify this at once

Comment

Working...
              X