The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name), The forum generates income from marketing, adsense, and membership. please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it.

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

Working SD card not allowing me to run Truck navcore with map

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working SD card not allowing me to run Truck navcore with map

Afternoon all,

I usually have zero problems installing a fresh Truck navcore with a Truck map on a Go 540/740/940 but I'm now stumped with what it could be.

Have a working Go 740 that has an internal 2GB. Obviously it's not big enough to run both the navcore and a European Truck map, so I have inserted a working 8GB SDHC card to put in the navcore and latest v9.75 Europe map and have run FastActivate:

DeviceName=TomTom GO 740 LIVE
    DeviceVersionHW=GO 740 LIVE
    DeviceSerialNumber=WLxxxxxxxxxx
    BootLoaderVersion=55279
    ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=9702
    ApplicationVersion=1512362.1
    CurrentMap=
    CurrentMapVersion=0.0

However - it shows there are no maps even though the meta is correct and FastActivate has patched it correctly.

What have I missed?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Working SD card not allowing me to run Truck navcore with map

Originally posted by newm5rcc View Post
    Afternoon all,

I usually have zero problems installing a fresh Truck navcore with a Truck map on a Go 540/740/940 but I'm now stumped with what it could be.

Have a working Go 740 that has an internal 2GB. Obviously it's not big enough to run both the navcore and a European Truck map, so I have inserted a working 8GB SDHC card to put in the navcore and latest v9.75 Europe map and have run FastActivate:

BootLoaderVersion=55279
    CurrentMap=
    CurrentMapVersion=0.0

However - it shows there are no maps even though the meta is correct and FastActivate has patched it correctly.

What have I missed?

Thanks in advance.
    I hope you didn't use both memories at the same time, internal as well the SDHC card ?
    Clear the internal and use only your SDHC card.
    TomTom GO 910 - Navcore 9.510 Bootloader 5.5128 Hitachi HDD replaced by SDHC 32GB Class 10
    TomTom Rider v2 - Navcore 9.500 v5 Menu Bootloader 5.5128 32MB available 5.1MB BeNeLux
    TomTom One N14644 Canada 310 - Navcore 9.510 Bootloader 5.5011
    TomTom on PDA iPAQ 2210 - HAiCOM HI-305III GPS Receiver PCMCIA - Navcore 7.450 Still running some latest maps.
    TomTom on iPhone 4 Google Maps

Comment

Originally posted by pe1agp View Post
      I hope you didn't use both memories at the same time, internal as well the SDHC card ?
      Clear the internal and use only your SDHC card.
      Hi there - No I havnt. Only the SDHC is used and the internal is completely empty (as I usually do).

Comment

Hi there - No I havnt. Only the SDHC is used and the internal is completely empty (as I usually do).
        Check the name of the folder, no spaces or fancy characters are allowed by TomTom

I've tested it once on my GO910 without any problem, but I'm not sure which Navcore I've used than.
        Are you sure your Navcore is a SE version, to be sure, try to patch it with Fastactivate
        TomTom GO 910 - Navcore 9.510 Bootloader 5.5128 Hitachi HDD replaced by SDHC 32GB Class 10
        TomTom Rider v2 - Navcore 9.500 v5 Menu Bootloader 5.5128 32MB available 5.1MB BeNeLux
        TomTom One N14644 Canada 310 - Navcore 9.510 Bootloader 5.5011
        TomTom on PDA iPAQ 2210 - HAiCOM HI-305III GPS Receiver PCMCIA - Navcore 7.450 Still running some latest maps.
        TomTom on iPhone 4 Google Maps

Comment

Originally posted by pe1agp View Post
          Check the name of the folder, no spaces or fancy characters are allowed by TomTom

I've tested it once on my GO910 without any problem, but I'm not sure which Navcore I've used than.
          Are you sure your Navcore is a SE version, to be sure, try to patch it with Fastactivate
          Did try all the available navcores on here with no luck. I know the 9.702 to work on GOs X40s with no problem as I have it running on my 940.

I have no issues with odd folder names and it has been patched with FastActivate as per usual.

Comment

Recently I had problem to ativate map....
            I found on diffrent forum...
            As fastactivate didn't saw my new map... guesing it could be problem

Copy ttgo.bif + ttsystem from your TT to your SD-card and patch it then with FastActivate.

Afternoon all,

BootLoaderVersion=55279
            CurrentMap=
            CurrentMapVersion=0.0

What have I missed?

Thanks in advance.
            Last edited by rotson; 4th January 2017, 19:31.

Comment

Copy ttgo.bif + ttsystem from your TT to your SD-card and patch it then with FastActivate.

found it as were looking how to "Activating map on SD Card" guesing it could be problem....

Comment

Working...
              X