First $5K will acquire this asset before its gone. Please email me at ibro0079@gmail.com

This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license, domain name, and database). Price just reduced to $5K ( this includes gpsunderground.com and gsm4share.com)

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Price just reduced to $5K Please email me at ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

Register problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Register problem

Hi. I have recommended a friend to register, and tells me that the account is pending activation by an administrator. It's been almost a week now. Are accounts not activated? I have seen that the last registered user is from 2017. Can you fix it?

No answer seems to be. Registration is closed and can not be registered.

Comment

zero admins. thanks.

Comment

why nobody answers? Normal that the forum is for sale. advice to all users. do not upload content to this forum, because at any time they delete it. I do not understand this way of working.

Comment

The forum is currently rudderless with no admin taking care for it. And for sale it seems.
          Maybe things will improve with a new owner?

Comment

The last registered user is from 2017. The notice now has nothing to do with what I said.
            It has been 2 years since new registrations are allowed.

Comment

Working...
            X