This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Short story, My vision, Plans for GPSU

In 1 more day, we shall make the forum fully functional again. So please be patient.

Many member asked about this sensitive issue about why data could be easily lost. Are there no backup, security measures, defence against hackers. Answer is yes we have. Unfortunately the hacker turns out to be a ex-member who was highly trusted. No amount of backup, security measures could prevent this disaster. Posts and threads by mods, contributors, members have been destroyed. Dont ask me who is he. Let us forgive and forget. Lets bygone be bygone. The story stops here, so dont ask for more juicy news. There is no looking back from now...

To all the supportive members of gpsunderground.com, do not stop yourself from contributing in this forum. Now you post a thread which solve a fellow member's problem. Next, another fellow member may support you when you are in need of a answer. We are a community of co-support and co-sharing. This spirit will live in gpsunderground.

During our offline period, many interesting ideas floated onto our mind. We have identifed some which could make this forum a more forceful and cohesive community in the GPS world. I believe that our forum will be the best and largest gps community.

One of the initiatives that we are just about to start tomorrow => We will implement a rank-and-file promotion system applicable for all members. All starts from ground zero. Members' peformance are measured by the number of useful post and threads on this forum. The more contribution he makes, he can see his rank rise within the 20-level promotion system. I know some of our members cannot wait to post. So please be patient and wait for 1 more day.

GPSU

Re: Just sharing a short story, my vision and exciting plans for the community

[QUOTE=gpsu;33]In 1 more day, we shall make the forum fully functional again. So please be patient.

Thanks very much!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Great Job - Welcome back !

Cheers.

Comment

Beautiful. Thanks a ton. Glad we're back.

Comment

Welcome back. This forum will be strong again! thanks!

Comment

Welcom back !
            In gpsu we trust !

Comment

Glad to see the forum back.

Welcome Back ! ! !

Comment

It is good to see that the forum is back online.
                @GPSU; now you can do whatever you wanted to do with the forum but never dared to do with the old forum. A fresh (re)start. Looking forward into the bright future of this forum.
                Keep up this good work.

Comment

good job. thanks for your efforts

Comment

Like you mentioned 'let bygones be bygones' & 'look towards the future'.
                    A site like this only adds value to the entire GPS industry let alone faith in the products that are available, as we learn how to use them correctly & thank you for coming back online as this site is a very valuable resource for all.

Comment

Re: A Short story, My vision, Plans for GPSU

Just glad that it's now back. A new start and soon it will be better! Good luck

Comment

Re: A Short story, My vision, Plans for GPSU

Welcome back and all the best. Let it be nr.1 source for GPS information.

Comment

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Glad to see you back and rockin

Comment

Hi i'm fizsal, newbie, good info thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X