This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paid Download Site Are Safe and resume early next week

Hi members who paid for the download site!

I'm happy that the download site that you have paid for are secured and not destroyed. There are about 300GB of map/navcore/voices files available including TomTom, Garmin, iGO, Navigon, other maps/software, car navigation files. We have uploaded about 70% back to the server and the remaining 30% will uploaded this week. So when the download site reopens early next week, members can enjoy the downloading again as ever.

For members who wish to buy the membership (1 year or 2 year) to enjoy the downloads, the payment system will also be opened early next week together with opening of the server.

Thank you for your patience.

GPSU

Re: Paid Download Site Are Safe and resume early next week

Hi. So happy that you are back.

How about all of the old posts ?

Were you able to recover those or are they all lost forever ?

Comment

welcome back im very happy

Comment

I am too, very happy to see you're back.

Comment

Welkome back. I'm so happy to read this site again.

Comment

Originally posted by Raffaello View Post
            Welkome back. I'm so happy to read this site again.
            wow! it is such a good news. i have waited for the download area for many days! i was regret that i did not download all the map in the

download area
            Last edited by gpsu; 11th May 2010, 09:44. Reason: fonts too big

Comment

I had a paid sub to download area,but can't find the Pay Pal reciept. What was the name of your Pay Pal Acount? It wasn't GPSUnderground.

Comment

You should have an email from "donate gpsunderground.com with the receipt from them. Dont worry I am sure we will get on shortly as stated.

Comment

Thanks.... I'm glad "again".... good luck in the future... :-)
                  sigpic

Comment

will we be informed when its bck up and running or is it already,,, 17th/05/2010

Comment

I sent the form back with the info of my paid membership and the PayPal receipt ID, but there hasn't been any confirmation that it was even received. Did anyone get a response/confirmation? I tried to resubmit the form, but it was rejected.

Comment

Yes, I cant seem to find the download site link or area.

Comment

Give it time people, its not going to happen over night the site took a major hit, the staff will be working very hard to get the download section back up and running.

Comment

Hi guys,

We are working hard to get the download site up by this week.

Looking at our progress, we are about 80% ready. So expect re-opening to be this Thursday/Friday.

For members who have already proved that they are still paying members (example: their membership has not expired), you will soon be notified.

We have checked through most of the submission, only 5% have either expired membership or incorrect paypal email address or others. Then this 5% will require more proof to prove that they are genuine.

Our admin team is working 101% hard to make the reopening as early as possible to avoid disappointing members.

Just bear with us.....

Comment

I wonder what hapen with the download area, I've now the answer.
                              But I'm in the 5% and I've send the Paid Membership Recovery FORM.

Thanks alot.
                              Last edited by 9800xpv; 19th May 2010, 20:58.

Comment

Working...
                              X