X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Find your GPS port, speed, and protocol

Originally posted by yykhai View Post
    hi there, i'm using papago r6100 model. i hv copied the gpsscan_debug.exe to sd card, but the problem is how to use the cecmd? do u i need to download & copy into sd card? pls help. thanks
    It's hard to say how to run a file on your particular gps, because they're all different , and different techniques work on different devices. One of the easy ways to get to the wince desktop is to create a text file at the root of your sd card called explorer.atr. In this file you want to type one word "explorer", without the quotes, on the first line, and then save it to the root of your sd card. Now put the sd card in your device and restart it. If your lucky, this process will bring up the wince desktop, and you can start "My Device" to browse to gpsscan_debug.exe and start it. Once you start the file, it could take as long as 5 minutes for it to access your ports and return the information. If that doesn't work, you try something else.

Comment

thanks a lot for the link man.. can you help me how to install it in detail.. i am using wayway Q4033.. i search everything but i dont see CECMD or file manager.. please help me.. thanks

Comment

I think you need some patience with this app. Takes a minute or two for the data to be revealed.

Comment

Thanks a bunch... this one works for me.
          Being trying to find out this info for the longest time.

In case anyone is interested, the Holux GPSmile 61 uses com 1 and 38400 baud rate.

Comment

Does anyone here know what Port and Baud rate does MyVi's inbuilt GPS use?

Comment

i have this problema it's a good help

Comment

Yeah, it takes a few seconds but it's a great tool.

Comment

hi
                  the download links are dead can someone post new one please thank you

Comment

Working...
                  X