The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name), The forum generates income from marketing, adsense, and membership. please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it.

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

navman N40i how to unlock.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• navman N40i how to unlock.

Hi guys.
    I've a navman N40i and I want to unlock it to use igo8 or primo on it from the sd card.
    how can I do please.
    thanks.

Re: navman N40i how to unlock.

oynak,

Software is available at http://navmanunlocked.wikispaces.com/Unlock
    Scroll down to find "Navman_N40i_Unlock"
    I did mine 2 years ago and want to update maps but most maps exceed 2 gb which is the limit the N40i device can read.
    Also I do not remember what version of iGo I used. You will find the device is not listed.
    If you figure it out, I would love to know what you used.

Doug

Comment

Re: navman N40i how to unlock.

Hi, i could not start a new theme so i start from here. Can anyone help me from step to step instruction how to put tomtom on to navman N20 ?

Comment

Working...
      X