navman maps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• navman maps

Are there any maps unlocked maps for a navman icn 750.. been looking but not sure if this can be done..thanx

Re: navman maps

Originally posted by goodguy666 View Post
    Are there any maps unlocked maps for a navman icn 750.. been looking but not sure if this can be done..thanx
    None that I know of. Why not install Primo instead?

Comment

Originally posted by NRT View Post
      None that I know of. Why not install Primo instead?
      Thanx for the reply

Comment

what is Primo? cani use that with my Navman MY60T?

Comment

i found primo site and maps for my icn330 if i download it how do i get it on to my gps as it takes a card

Comment

Originally posted by rollo View Post
            i found primo site and maps for my icn330 if i download it how do i get it on to my gps as it takes a card
            You need to unlock the navman then you can run primo from the sd card. But the icn 330 is not compatable, see: http://navmanunlocked.wikispaces.com/Unlock

Comment

Originally posted by NRT View Post
              You need to unlock the navman then you can run primo from the sd card. But the icn 330 is not compatable, see: http://navmanunlocked.wikispaces.com/Unlock
              On that link it says S-series are included. I have an S70 but I'm not sure which file I would need to download to make it work. Any tips on that?
              Thanks in advance

LE: sorry, misread the post, figured it out.

Comment

Bonjour, j'ai modifier le navman n20 en tomtom sauf quil narive pas a capter le signal gps quelquin peux me aider

merci salutation

Comment

Originally posted by hubmobile View Post
                  what is Primo? cani use that with my Navman MY60T?
                  I have a new MY60T in Australia - I am looking for France/Italy maps - are they available anywhere for free download?
                  If not, I will have to use my old gps which runs iGo8

Comment

Hello to all,
                    Is there any way to unlock Navman icn330 based on linux platform???....it doesn't have even USB connector...or I should put it in garbage ..

Comment

Originally posted by vac-nokia View Post
                      Hello to all,
                      Is there any way to unlock Navman icn330 based on linux platform???....it doesn't have even USB connector...or I should put it in garbage ..
                      put it in the garbage, can't be unlocked.

Comment

Originally posted by rollo View Post
                        Hi My Son in law has a NAVMAN S70, can you direct me to primo web site?
                        Last edited by rodgthedodge; 26th January 2012, 20:52.

Comment

Why do you want the Primo web site? Perhaps you mean where can I download Primo from. Just do a search for Primo 2.0
                          You will also need to unlock it before you can run Primo and also download maps. All of this can be found by using the search feature.

Comment

hi guys, bit of a noobie to the whole sat nav scene, but can anyone tell me can i unlock my navman f35 and if so how ie what program where to get it and lastly how to use it,

Comment

Does anyone know how to install maps for Navman n276 ? Iam looking for all europe include. As I got Uk&Ireland. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
                              X